Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
26 February, 01:50
If I told you that there are many sentient intelligent species of animals and they talk to each other all the time, would you believe me? Have you ever heard of a hive mind? Did you know that Octopus have 9 brains? They are a Ancient sentient species. If you have psychic abilities they sometimes will talk to you........Kraken style. Squid are in the same family. Talking to a Kraken is like a Zoom meeting, the Squid are more of an information gathering network. (Giant Squid totally exist) Dolphins, Porpoise, Whales all use sound and are a Tribal mind. Starfish and Horseshoe Crabs are hive minds. If your third eye is open, you might hear from them. #wwg1wga includes all of God's creatures. I know sometimes I sound kooky, but Life is way more complex and INTERESTING than we have been led to believe. Watch the Water might mean something more than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it