Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
26 February, 01:50
If I told you that there are many sentient intelligent species of animals and they talk to each other all the time, would you believe me? Have you ever heard of a hive mind? Did you know that Octopus have 9 brains? They are a Ancient sentient species. If you have psychic abilities they sometimes will talk to you........Kraken style. Squid are in the same family. Talking to a Kraken is like a Zoom meeting, the Squid are more of an information gathering network. (Giant Squid totally exist) Dolphins, Porpoise, Whales all use sound and are a Tribal mind. Starfish and Horseshoe Crabs are hive minds. If your third eye is open, you might hear from them. #wwg1wga includes all of God's creatures. I know sometimes I sound kooky, but Life is way more complex and INTERESTING than we have been led to believe. Watch the Water might mean something more than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Octopi also have 3 hearts!!! I love that....
03:23 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 11:57
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Did not know that that's amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396