Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
26 February, 01:50
If I told you that there are many sentient intelligent species of animals and they talk to each other all the time, would you believe me? Have you ever heard of a hive mind? Did you know that Octopus have 9 brains? They are a Ancient sentient species. If you have psychic abilities they sometimes will talk to you........Kraken style. Squid are in the same family. Talking to a Kraken is like a Zoom meeting, the Squid are more of an information gathering network. (Giant Squid totally exist) Dolphins, Porpoise, Whales all use sound and are a Tribal mind. Starfish and Horseshoe Crabs are hive minds. If your third eye is open, you might hear from them. #wwg1wga includes all of God's creatures. I know sometimes I sound kooky, but Life is way more complex and INTERESTING than we have been led to believe. Watch the Water might mean something more than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 March, 08:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have a couple of bird friends since the fires/smoke. They have a nest by my door on the neighbor's roof. I put water out for them during the smoke, because they did not look so good. They greet me when I come out by flying to the fence and talk to me; even show off. They like it when I call them pretty. So cute!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
02 March, 08:49
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
They are not originally local, but have been here longer than humans. If I understand it right, they were escapees from a failing world, perhaps even another dimesion. They can phase-shift through things when they get to a certain maturity. They have "alien" brains AND terrestrial brains. They also have a Pineal Gland. Hence the psionics.