Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
26 February, 01:50
If I told you that there are many sentient intelligent species of animals and they talk to each other all the time, would you believe me? Have you ever heard of a hive mind? Did you know that Octopus have 9 brains? They are a Ancient sentient species. If you have psychic abilities they sometimes will talk to you........Kraken style. Squid are in the same family. Talking to a Kraken is like a Zoom meeting, the Squid are more of an information gathering network. (Giant Squid totally exist) Dolphins, Porpoise, Whales all use sound and are a Tribal mind. Starfish and Horseshoe Crabs are hive minds. If your third eye is open, you might hear from them. #wwg1wga includes all of God's creatures. I know sometimes I sound kooky, but Life is way more complex and INTERESTING than we have been led to believe. Watch the Water might mean something more than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
YES! The part of the movie Avatar where they can literally plug into the world...ALL of it is here...research Tesla. He describes the earth as "More of an environmental system" and says that "ALL knowledge is in the aether, he just tunes in and his brain receives the understanding" he also said the world is like a big battery and that the energy is interconnected and runs through everything in it.
08:10 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
02 March, 08:19
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
All true - Gaia can tickle your spinal cord with her neural network. She's done it to me. It felt JUST like what you might expect.....the N'avi braid intertwining with the concioussness. Ask her to try yours and see what happens. Sit in a straight back chair and use spoken word. I am connected to Source through Gaia and Aether. It's a wild ride

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 08:24
Thats awesome

Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 March, 08:28
Yes that movie was loaded with subliminal overtones and clues! Even the giant size!