Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
02 March, 01:26
In response News Corner to his Publication
BOYCOTT THE STORES WITH MASK POLICIES.
MONEY TALKS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
01 March, 02:02
I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm glad you video'd and reported it. We can only stop the tyranny by standing up to this harrassment and bullying. I've bought the cheapest, flimsiest disposable masks for us to look like we're complying when necessary but most of the time I leave it hanging from one ear. I was in a Trader Joe's yesterday and was asked to stand behind the screen while they bagged the groceries but then when I paid I had to interact with them. I think these people are brainwashed and incapable of rational thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
01 March, 12:31
I f you did say in public that you were not feeling well like she said it provoking the SHEEP .. Just dont wear the worthless mask and go on .. Most if us know the MASK is not working and the ones that do are controled by the MSM .. Fear MONGERS .. Soon it we be over!!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 February, 10:48
They are going to feel really badly very soon. some will not be able to handle the way they have allowed themselves to treat their fellow human beings... you have the truth on your side 🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 08:02
Hubby took me to a restaurant we dont go to often for our anniversary. I was a smart ass and asked about the "mask rules" in this restaurant. I said "well I havent went anywhere in over a year I have to wear a mask" my husband just looked at me. 😁

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
27 February, 07:20
These idiots pretend to be threatened by your lack of masking yet come as close as possible to you. They seem to enjoy trying to control people as much as the government does.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 February, 07:08
Ridiculous!! Where I live, they are getting more brainwashed. Sad

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 February, 02:46
If he had a licensed gun, all he had to do was SHOW it by opening his jacket in a subtle way, and this would've never happened. NOBODY would come near him.

LICENSE TO CARRY.

DO IT.

IT IS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT!

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
27 February, 02:25
So sorry to hear about this happening to you! I think it is about time we start getting local groups together and go into stores without masks. Show these liberals what they are dealing with!

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
26 February, 03:35
I have never been approached, because of my resting bitch face! Hence my no mask!🤣

Only Forward @Callibird
26 February, 10:23
I had my mask below my nose when I was furniture shopping last weekend and I was told to put it up above my nose and I did not. I walked around the store and took pictures of the furniture I had already ordered with the employee and then I walked out of the store. I'm with you… I'm done with the mask thing… And be careful we are stronger together when we shop. stay safe and God bless Digital Solider! 🙏🏻🐸🇺🇸💫💕

The Posts @Mrpost
26 February, 08:01
They are making people dislike them and their message. Stay strong.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 06:27
First, let me say sry this happened to you. Noone should have that happen to them. Secondly, I love how quickly the chick decides to stay in the area you at and play guard dog...there some other very interesting things that I could point out that indicate to me that these people are very familiar with law enforcement....

I am glad you got this on video and you did the right thing by reporting to the state rather than local police.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 06:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
one more thing--play the game to the fullest dont forget there is always civil court.....

Deb Snyder @wildirish216
25 February, 11:39
so sorry this happened to you

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
25 February, 11:35
The brainwashed puppetfaces should be thankful this time, next time it may be a woke carrier of arms.

Eric Travis @Travis159
25 February, 09:56
These pieces of shit need to wind up in hospitals,,,, always,, if someone puts their hands on you,, break them..

Less White @NorthQ84
25 February, 09:11
I dont wear the muzzle anywhere and not for anyone. #fuckyourmask

Sharon Rhodes @sharho
25 February, 07:22
I totally feel sorry for these people that are wasting their time with masks. Even if it was a real pandemic the masks wouldn't do them any good. They really look silly thinking that there is a purpose to the masks and being so in fear of something that is no worse than a bad cold. There are so many more things going on than a pandemic but for people to wake up they need to do their own research and find the truth.

Julie Brown @Jules72
25 February, 06:00
Doesn't load

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
25 February, 05:42
I was accused of a racial slur by a manger in a food store becuaes of a customer who harrassed me for not wearing a mask. Took 22 calls to the district manger. Yet that same manger is still running the same food store I shopped in since 2004. I do not shpo there as my main store any longer!

Sharon Rhodes @sharho
25 February, 07:26
In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication
We just need to remember what Q said, one day these people will need us to help them understand what is going on and that will probably take a while. Keep watching the movie because this is what Q wants us to see and understand how our country and families are being broken apart. Hang in there, God wins.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
25 February, 05:23
Mike Tyson tells a funny story...

View here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 February, 03:00
Interesting how the libatards think they have a RIGHT to put their hands on you as well as get up in your face with fingers, hands, spit, breath, you name it and that's ok? Don't think so! They are in your private space which regardless of a FAKE pandemic is geneally no less than 3' to 5' from the next person. Glad you have video because I would have followed them to get their tag number and then gone to the police station with that video to press charges.

Ass wipes generally get a clue when evidence supports their illegal actions such as video and the judge rules a sizeable monetary award to the victim.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 February, 03:05
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
On a tag note, you can see I'm really pissed by the actions of those libatards as there are many more like them. My last nerve in regards to behavior like that is about to be broken and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
25 February, 03:12
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Just having Trump flag flying alongside the american flag , I got guns pulled on me people trying to run me off the rod and such- then they call the police and say i pulled a gun on them!!! The police search my vehichle and no weapon!!! I do carry hammers now though!!!

Just Meducky @Ducky
25 February, 02:20
How difficult is it to love thy neighbor when they act this way?
IT'S DAMNED NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME.
God forgive me when I've acted self-righteous & arrogant like this insane woman. Don't tell me fear is controlling her because if that's true, she'd be 6ft away from the man she's on top of & assaulting.

Sharon Rhodes @sharho
25 February, 07:28
In response Just Meducky to her Publication
It is hard to love them but God did more for us and expects us to turn the other cheek, how many times? God bless you.

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
25 February, 02:15
Sorry that happened to you, seems to me like people have gotten to used to assaulting people on social media and it's bleeding over into real life. The magnatude of people freaking out over wearing a mask is staggerig to me. I won't wear one and I live in CA.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 February, 11:50
In response IslandGirl Aloha to her Publication
print and keep on your person.

Kelly FL-Patriot @RockinQ
25 February, 02:02
I've never worn one yet in Florida. Also, I've never seen anyone harrased in my area for not wearing one.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
25 February, 12:54
I haven't wore a mask once. I would have laid the cockroahes out.

Zack 1776 @Zack1776
25 February, 12:13
the only way to stop the pandemic-of-irrational-thought(aka maskwearing) is to stop wearing the mask. dont wear a mask and have the uncomfortable confrontations and refute the ignorance of people in our communities. spread truth boldly, its the only way. and it will come at a cost and there will be conflict but we must do it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 February, 11:59
SAD.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 February, 11:57
I had a big man who said he was going to kill me for not wearing a mask before there was a mask mandate. Said wait to see what happens to me in the parking lot. I had a store employee walk me out.
For someone who has been violently assaulted in the past masks are just another way to cover my mouth & associated with harm for me. I don't go out to stores anymore which is what they want & I hate knowing I'm letting them win.

Zack 1776 @Zack1776
25 February, 12:09
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
he said hed kill you. hahha how is THAT caring about peoples health. hypocrites.

Denim Merica @Denim
25 February, 11:43
She would hate me, i havent even worn a mask anywhere.