Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 February, 03:00
In response News Corner to his Publication
Interesting how the libatards think they have a RIGHT to put their hands on you as well as get up in your face with fingers, hands, spit, breath, you name it and that's ok? Don't think so! They are in your private space which regardless of a FAKE pandemic is geneally no less than 3' to 5' from the next person. Glad you have video because I would have followed them to get their tag number and then gone to the police station with that video to press charges.

Ass wipes generally get a clue when evidence supports their illegal actions such as video and the judge rules a sizeable monetary award to the victim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
On a tag note, you can see I'm really pissed by the actions of those libatards as there are many more like them. My last nerve in regards to behavior like that is about to be broken and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way.
03:05 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it