Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
I had a big man who said he was going to kill me for not wearing a mask before there was a mask mandate. Said wait to see what happens to me in the parking lot. I had a store employee walk me out.
For someone who has been violently assaulted in the past masks are just another way to cover my mouth & associated with harm for me. I don't go out to stores anymore which is what they want & I hate knowing I'm letting them win.
11:57 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response News Corner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
Zack 1776 @Zack1776
25 February, 12:09
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
he said hed kill you. hahha how is THAT caring about peoples health. hypocrites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 February, 12:19
In response Zack 1776 to his Publication
Right! I pointed out his hypocrisy as I walked away. Wonder if he understood it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 February, 02:55
In response Zack 1776 to his Publication
It is true that it's not about caring about other people's health because if they did, they would care that these masks often encourage the development of pneumonia for the wearer. They want people to buy into their psychosis of believing that a thin piece of open fiber fabric will stop a micron of a virus from getting through. My favorites are the face shields, open on the sides and on the bottom. Like the virus knows enough not to get in that way. I know it's not very Christian of me, but I personally will love to see these people's reactions when they finally believe they've been fooled. Hopefully the realization of how they treated strangers over something that has been made up will be devastating.