Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
People have been dying and starving since 1871. You want it done right? Or another quick fix? Quick fixes are why we are here in the first place.
02:24 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 March, 08:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Word!

That "I want it NOW" attitude leads to shortcuts which lead to disaster down the line.

We must complete this exercise PERFECTLY so that we never need to deal with this again!

Thank you, sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
26 February, 08:10
what i want is for someone that is part of the team to fucking contact me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
25 February, 09:17
just like a cake dont talke it out of the oven until its DONE .

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 February, 07:38
thank you to all who are belping free humanity!💕🙏

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
25 February, 09:37
Right. Want it done right

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 February, 09:10
patience is solid, it has to be done right no second chance. Steady on course for the finish line even if a year or so. We need to form a more perfect union in a storm of deliberate chaos.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 February, 08:56
i think of it this way. so many have been awake and suffering the reality for decades with only a few others awake. suck it up buttercup. we are the lucky ones.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
25 February, 08:52
as long as its fixed before the zombie apocalypse (see CDC zombie preparedness advice)

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 February, 08:42
Patience is a very hard trait to develop. I suck at patience.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 February, 08:42
Patience is a very hard trait to develop. I suck at patience.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 12:55
im quite comfy with how things are playing out. i dont want my boys to have to be soldiers in the cabals meat grinder. if the white hats can pull this off without my husband and sons having to go become hard murderers in some pointless war where nobody wins, im all in. id like it all to go public as much as the next person, but id rather it take as long as needed.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
24 February, 10:24
Well said. Couldn't agree more.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 06:19
Ridding evil globally takes time. Patience is being obtained.

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
25 February, 09:21
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
even when this evil has been around for 1000s of years its not gonna be easy and they wont just disapear in one night

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
24 February, 05:44
I'm a plumber by trade, quick fixes always leak. Do it the correct way or don't do it at all
The correct way takes more time
🇺🇸❤️

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
24 February, 05:31
I personally want it done right and however long it takes to save these us and these children! I still as a baby Q, as I call myself, understand we have to go through the pain. People keep saying "...how long do we have to suffer and wait?" MY answer would be not nearly as long as some of these children have. GET THEM ALL! BRING PAIN TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE EVIL against us and the children!!!
I will wait so ALL these children can be saved by our great soldiers. And the swamp to be drained. GOD WINS

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:19
sadly for a quick fix, most would go to starbucks,macdonalds or burgerking

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
24 February, 05:06
Truth.

RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
24 February, 05:03
There has to be a Scorched Earth Policy to rid the whole planet if this disease

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 February, 04:55
Amen

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 04:48
Amen! And, I chose to research natural substances which saves lives, not to ingest pharmaceuticals, no vaccines because I've been blessed to ask the Lord for Wisdom while others believe the lies of this world and they think I'm nuts!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 04:46
I hear you. I know we all want things done right for our children and all chidren. Please let me know if I can help. I have a lot of love in my heart and want to help wherever I can.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:34
people have been dying for longer than that. the Roman army only took prisoners if they were fit to work the land.
this isn't new, it's just new to us & while we will not like it, we will survive it.
what we wouldn't survive is if [they] hadn't been taken down because [they] had expiration dates for us.

memes matter @NoComment
24 February, 04:23
boom

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
24 February, 04:21
truuuuue. as much as i dont like it, it's the only way forward

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
24 February, 04:09
Without the 2nd Ammendment it would be very difficult to hunt for food since guns are the weapon of choice.

I shoot deer for crop damage and make sure the meat doesn't go to waste.

The PA Game Commission relys on the revenue from the sale of hunting licenses as do amny oher states.
Banning guns would cause more people to go hungry and defund the wildlife conservation agencies in every state.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
24 February, 03:54
ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND WE ARE SICK OF IT....STAY THE COURSE...FIGHT BACK...WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥☺️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😘😘😘🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
24 February, 03:28
Not sure how many of you believe in prophetic dreams, but I will share anyway...

Went to sleep last night talking to God about the delay. Woke up from a dream where I was walking through Dollar Tree and looking at their wall of cheap, decorative wall plaques. A salesperson took one down and handed it to me daying, "Here, you need this one."

The plaque had a painting of a fish on a hook and it read "The one you didn't catch in Wonderland."

I woke up at that moment. Do you think the delay might be because we haven't quite reeled in one of the big fishes? I wouldn't want everything to fall apart because the bystanders at the fishing derby got impatient!

I know this is life. I know people are dying. I've lost friends. That is why we must fight! And, we must do it right!!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 February, 04:25
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
Ok my dream last night. Kinda fits with the catching the big one.

I was watching several people pulling on ropes that were wrapped around a giant boulder. The boulder needed to be move through the creek and lined up with an embankment, that crossed the creek perpendicular to the shore. This needed to be done to stop an expect large flow of water.

The boulder was very large 3 or 4 times the height of the people pulling it. There were not a lot of people needed to pull it as it has slightly in the water and this some how made it easier to pull.

They did suceed.

Just now as I write this. It is possible it was less than 10 people pulling it

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
Just yesterday, I had a nutcase send an email complaint to my County Sherriff's office about me & comments I made on our Gov's FB page (Gianforte/MT). A deputy called me and said he threatened them nastily if they didn't "do" something about me. They all agreeded something was very off about him. He lives 3 hrs away from me so they think I am safe. Quite the eye opener.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
I am not looking for a quick fix. But, what I would like is to know just how long we can expect the difficulties we are going through at this time. I am an old lady who lives on a very strick budget (Social Security), with things going up and up for the past year now except for our income hurts. Hard to budget without a time frame. Someone say give it 6 months, 1 year, 2 years ect. It sure would help a lot of us out.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:30
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
If you are an old lady, then you grew up during a time when things weren't as plentiful & instantaneous as they are now. you probably also had parents who lived thru the depression.

do what makes immediate sense. cut back on unnecessary purchases in order to save money. keep cash in your home in case the banks close for a period of time or the ATMs don't work.
Buy off name brands if you have to. I know it sucks but it won't kill you & you'd be able to have a cushion.

one thing I would recommend is to stock up on staples & shelf foods, batteries & candles.