Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:24
People have been dying and starving since 1871. You want it done right? Or another quick fix? Quick fixes are why we are here in the first place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
24 February, 03:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not sure how many of you believe in prophetic dreams, but I will share anyway...

Went to sleep last night talking to God about the delay. Woke up from a dream where I was walking through Dollar Tree and looking at their wall of cheap, decorative wall plaques. A salesperson took one down and handed it to me daying, "Here, you need this one."

The plaque had a painting of a fish on a hook and it read "The one you didn't catch in Wonderland."

I woke up at that moment. Do you think the delay might be because we haven't quite reeled in one of the big fishes? I wouldn't want everything to fall apart because the bystanders at the fishing derby got impatient!

I know this is life. I know people are dying. I've lost friends. That is why we must fight! And, we must do it right!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Ok my dream last night. Kinda fits with the catching the big one.

I was watching several people pulling on ropes that were wrapped around a giant boulder. The boulder needed to be move through the creek and lined up with an embankment, that crossed the creek perpendicular to the shore. This needed to be done to stop an expect large flow of water.

The boulder was very large 3 or 4 times the height of the people pulling it. There were not a lot of people needed to pull it as it has slightly in the water and this some how made it easier to pull.

They did suceed.

Just now as I write this. It is possible it was less than 10 people pulling it
04:25 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it