Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:24
People have been dying and starving since 1871. You want it done right? Or another quick fix? Quick fixes are why we are here in the first place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
I am not looking for a quick fix. But, what I would like is to know just how long we can expect the difficulties we are going through at this time. I am an old lady who lives on a very strick budget (Social Security), with things going up and up for the past year now except for our income hurts. Hard to budget without a time frame. Someone say give it 6 months, 1 year, 2 years ect. It sure would help a lot of us out.
03:28 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:30
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
If you are an old lady, then you grew up during a time when things weren't as plentiful & instantaneous as they are now. you probably also had parents who lived thru the depression.

do what makes immediate sense. cut back on unnecessary purchases in order to save money. keep cash in your home in case the banks close for a period of time or the ATMs don't work.
Buy off name brands if you have to. I know it sucks but it won't kill you & you'd be able to have a cushion.

one thing I would recommend is to stock up on staples & shelf foods, batteries & candles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
24 February, 06:10
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Honey on $2200 a month for my husband and I, I have cut everything. I drive my car less than 10 miles a month. I go without medical and prescriptions. I have had Kidney cancer, have COPD, have Degeneritive Disc Disease in my whole spine. I live in servere pain everyday. Only thing we have for enjoyment is the internet. I don't have cable tv. We manage on what we have, but there comes a time I will need to go see medical people and sure could use my inhalers and pain meds. Just looking for some kind of time frame.