Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
19 January, 04:03
RSBN live President Trump farewell address
https://youtu.be/oIbLtumN_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 04:30
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
🍿🍿🍿 This is the best movie ive ever lived through! I am so glad that God helped me through chemo and im still alive to watch the surprise ending! #wwg1wga πŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 January, 04:50
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Congratulations! Today is the 20th anniversary of my son's diagnoses of a. hildhood cancer when he was 2 years old. Today he is an alive and well 22 year old and a senior in college. I have drawn from that time during this one. we werent given alot of hope then. on the surface it doesnt look like we have a lot of hope for thsi country but my faith drives me on just like it did 20 years ago! Be bleeses my fellow American! I am happy you are here to experience this miracle! I think its called a " double portion!"

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in January 2020. It was a large tumor, but because of COVID, no surgeon in Indiana would operate on me until May. During that time, my tumor ruptured and i had it in my abdomen. i was really upset, not because of tumor or even about stroke i had during surgery )caused me to lose sight in my left eye). I was upset because i have been Awake since 1980 and had been researching for 40 years to try to help expose the cabal. Then i had a dream, where i was walking in a field with wildflowers and knew I was talking to Jesus. He told meit would be hard but id live.
05:24 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
19 January, 07:05
And we are so happy to have you with us! Hugs

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 06:14
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 January, 05:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
19 January, 05:37
God loves you so much! All glory to God.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 January, 05:31
It takes a strong warrior to go through what you have endured! Bless you! I know His voice too! He told me my son's cancer was dead at the root so I didnt worry. His sheep do know His voice dont we? Your post gave me a chill! The Fight of faith is not just a cliche. Fear is our biggest enemy! it cripples. Stay in the fight patriot! I am praying for you and so thankful to hear about your miracle! living from glory to glory!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 08:02
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
I have had quite a few conversations with Jesus in dreams since age 10. i never see his face, but i know its him. when i was little he wore bellbottoms and sandels, lol. But as i got older he started wearing flannel shirts, jeans and work boots. i know that sounds weird, but its how he appears to me