Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 04:43
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
It ain't over ;)
It's just beginning :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 04:30
🍿🍿🍿 This is the best movie ive ever lived through! I am so glad that God helped me through chemo and im still alive to watch the surprise ending! #wwg1wga πŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 January, 04:50
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Congratulations! Today is the 20th anniversary of my son's diagnoses of a. hildhood cancer when he was 2 years old. Today he is an alive and well 22 year old and a senior in college. I have drawn from that time during this one. we werent given alot of hope then. on the surface it doesnt look like we have a lot of hope for thsi country but my faith drives me on just like it did 20 years ago! Be bleeses my fellow American! I am happy you are here to experience this miracle! I think its called a " double portion!"

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
19 January, 04:29
Will Biden get arrested? Was the election invalid?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 January, 04:43
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Badbiden can be p. of a corporation that does not exist anymore. America is now a republic. #Fooked

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 January, 04:27
Thanks! Just in time to see a great part.
A bright future is coming ;-)

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 January, 04:26
The best is yet to come!
He is my President!!!