Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
19 January, 04:03
RSBN live President Trump farewell address
https://youtu.be/oIbLtumN_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 04:30
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
🍿🍿🍿 This is the best movie ive ever lived through! I am so glad that God helped me through chemo and im still alive to watch the surprise ending! #wwg1wga πŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 January, 04:50
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Congratulations! Today is the 20th anniversary of my son's diagnoses of a. hildhood cancer when he was 2 years old. Today he is an alive and well 22 year old and a senior in college. I have drawn from that time during this one. we werent given alot of hope then. on the surface it doesnt look like we have a lot of hope for thsi country but my faith drives me on just like it did 20 years ago! Be bleeses my fellow American! I am happy you are here to experience this miracle! I think its called a " double portion!"

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 05:24
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in January 2020. It was a large tumor, but because of COVID, no surgeon in Indiana would operate on me until May. During that time, my tumor ruptured and i had it in my abdomen. i was really upset, not because of tumor or even about stroke i had during surgery )caused me to lose sight in my left eye). I was upset because i have been Awake since 1980 and had been researching for 40 years to try to help expose the cabal. Then i had a dream, where i was walking in a field with wildflowers and knew I was talking to Jesus. He told meit would be hard but id live.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 January, 05:31
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
It takes a strong warrior to go through what you have endured! Bless you! I know His voice too! He told me my son's cancer was dead at the root so I didnt worry. His sheep do know His voice dont we? Your post gave me a chill! The Fight of faith is not just a cliche. Fear is our biggest enemy! it cripples. Stay in the fight patriot! I am praying for you and so thankful to hear about your miracle! living from glory to glory!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I have had quite a few conversations with Jesus in dreams since age 10. i never see his face, but i know its him. when i was little he wore bellbottoms and sandels, lol. But as i got older he started wearing flannel shirts, jeans and work boots. i know that sounds weird, but its how he appears to me
08:02 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it