Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Dan Scavino told the story of Moses (DT) leading his people (Patriots) out of captivity in Egypt (Cabal’s occult control) to freedom in the promised land (America reborn in liberty after US corporation dissolved)...

...metaphorically with pictures on twitter...

...using MAGA, Q-Team, and Donald Trump as an allegory to the Exodus journey in our movement’s quest from Bondage to Liberty...

...And it is ... BIBLICAL!

*5-slide-pictogram ⤵️
01:54 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 February, 09:19
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 February, 02:28
I love this!!! Thank you 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
20 February, 07:10
thank you for sharing this beautiful post! you do such a great job at decoding!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 February, 09:20
BIBLICAL!

some one special to some @godrus
20 February, 08:35
I'm waiting for the floods to wash the evil away. I fully expect a major flood in DC.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 07:15
--- The LORD Judges the Nations ---

THIS MY VENGEANCE OF A NATION OF #idolaters

AFEMINATES, ADULTEROS AND #SINNERS

https://biblehub.com/bsb/j...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I COMMAND MY CHOOSEN TRIBE TO EXECUTE MY VENGEANCE

COVID SHOULD BE THEIR NAME

19 February, 07:10
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be #deceived

:Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU #QANON AND #Trump #idolaters

nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

19 February, 07:05
IDOLATRY TO#Trump AS IMPOSTOR #MESSIAS -#God

AND #QANO AS #FAKE #prophet IS THE WORST SIN AGAINS#God IMAGINABLE

SINNERS

#QANON ANS
#GodWins

--- 1 Corinthians 6:9-1 ---
https://www.biblegateway.c...

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor#idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God

19 February, 07:03
IDOLATRY TO #Trump AS IMPOSTOR #MESSIAS - #God

AND #QANO AS #FAKE #prophet IS THE WORST SIN AGAINS #God IMAGINABLE

SINNERS

#QANON ANS
#GodWins

--- 1 Corinthians 6:9-1 ---
https://www.biblegateway.c...

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor #idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God

--- The LORD Judges the Nations ---

https://biblehub.com/bsb/j...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump

Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 February, 09:37
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
NO SUCH THING AS A QANON...NEVER WAS FOR A SINGLE SECOND OF THIS ENTIRE ERA'S HISTORY IN TIME WAS THERE EVER A QQANON...
~
THINKING WITH YOUR OWN GOD-GIVEN SENSES IS NOT FOLLOWING FALSE PROPHETS...IT IS DOING AS GOD DESIGNED US TO DO...
~
BEING SHOWN HOW BAD THE LIES WE SWALLOWED ONCE SO WE STOP SWALLOWING THEM AND BEING LED ASTRAY ARE NOT PROPHETIC IN THE SLIGHTEST...THERE WAS NEVER PROPHECY INVOLVED...
~
NO ONE IS "WAITING FOR Q TO SAVE" ANYBODY EXCEPT IN PROPAGANDA, THAT'S ALL ENTIRELY FAKE...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 February, 09:37
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
NO SUCH THING AS A QANON...NEVER WAS FOR A SINGLE SECOND OF THIS ENTIRE ERA'S HISTORY IN TIME WAS THERE EVER A QQANON...
~
THINKING WITH YOUR OWN GOD-GIVEN SENSES IS NOT FOLLOWING FALSE PROPHETS...IT IS DOING AS GOD DESIGNED US TO DO...
~
BEING SHOWN HOW BAD THE LIES WE SWALLOWED ONCE SO WE STOP SWALLOWING THEM AND BEING LED ASTRAY ARE NOT PROPHETIC IN THE SLIGHTEST...THERE WAS NEVER PROPHECY INVOLVED...
~
NO ONE IS "WAITING FOR Q TO SAVE" ANYBODY EXCEPT IN PROPAGANDA, THAT'S ALL ENTIRELY FAKE...

19 February, 06:52
WHAT IS #Biblical

IS THE SAMEFULL #LARP #LARPING AND VERY SAD

ABOUT PEOPLE SIMULATING A FAITH THAT IN TRUE

DONT SHARE.

THIS MAYBE OK TO GAIN THE #evangelical - #christian SUPPORT IN VOTING TO DEFEAT THE #DEEP STATE

AND GAIN SUPPORT OF MILITARY #christians

IS TOTALLY NECESSARY I UNDERSTAND THIS

BUT BEYOND SOME POINT

ITS VERY SAD. IT LIE ONLY FOR LIE

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump

THE ARE #mason / #Masonic IN THE BEST CASE SCENARIO
PERFECT
BUT NO FUCKING WAY A #mason ITS #christian
PERIOD

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
19 February, 06:49
Excellent!

Love Your De-Codes

Keep Up the Great Work.

19 February, 06:45
MOTHER OF GOD
WHY THIS LIES ?

NO. NONE OF THEM ARE #christians

AS FAR AS MY SELF . I MEAN.

WE ARE ALL #cultural #CRISTIAN #RAISED AND HAVE A

CRISTIAN BASED OPERATIVE SYSTEM

BUT #Trump IS NOT FUCKING #christian (NOR ME )

#scavino IS NOT FUCKING #christian (NOR ME )

AND FUCKING NOBODY IN THE #esoteric ITS FUCKING #CRISTIAN

THE #christian ALL OF THEM #FAKEASS OCCULTIS
GOD OR EVIL

BUT ITS THE TRUE

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
19 February, 04:50
Well, I hope were not left wondering in the desert for 40 yrs. 🏜️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 09:09
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I was going to say exactly that - then I thought - surely someone else thought if that too... 😊

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
19 February, 04:35
THIS IS SPIRITUAL MOVING! FREEDOM IS SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT! WE WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PROMISED LAND!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 04:34
thank you for this!!! its BEAUTIFUL♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊☑️☑️☑️

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
19 February, 04:21
This is amazing! Thank you!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 February, 04:05
I will Confirm. There is no escape for the crumbs left

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 04:00
Dan couldn't be more spot on. Believe me, I have done extensive research and have discovered who Donald Trump really is. TRULY BIBLICAL INDEED.

19 February, 08:02
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
YOUD IDOLATRY AS SAME AS YOUR SINS
HAS NO BOUNDARIES

FOR A SECOND TIME I SHALL THROW MY VENGEANCE AGAINS THE IDOLATERS
MY CHOOSEN PEOPLE SHALL EXECUTE MY WILL AGAINST YOU IDOLATERS AND SINNERS

AND AGAINS THE NEW #SODOMA AND BABILON

THE NATION THAT PAY IDOLATRY AT 2 FAKE KINGS

AMERICA

John Anon @freeamerican59
19 February, 02:32
has Dan ever put an actual screenshot of a post from tbe boards out on a public social platform like tbis before?

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 03:29
In response John Anon to his Publication
GREAT Question! I cannot say myself......but begs to be looked into huh!