Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
18 February, 09:06
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
It looks alive.... like it was dying.... WTF.... dont touch it..
I was born in the midwest... I know snow. We played for hours in the snow building snowmen and having snowball fights... snow melts in your hand....that is not snow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
The movement is the Leidenfrost Effect. Check it out. Its pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
02:55 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
19 February, 04:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Think what you want. You can try to lie to yourself all you want, and believe it is just regular snow.... but I am telling you that the molecular properties of the snow in the video are different than that of real snow. You dont believe me... go get a handful and eat it, see what happens.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 05:10
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
I just stated what the effect on the top of the stove was. Was unaware that was lying.