Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
18 February, 07:57
This Texas snow is not normal👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
18 February, 09:06
In response Shannon Briggs to her Publication
It looks alive.... like it was dying.... WTF.... dont touch it..
I was born in the midwest... I know snow. We played for hours in the snow building snowmen and having snowball fights... snow melts in your hand....that is not snow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 02:55
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
The movement is the Leidenfrost Effect. Check it out. Its pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
19 February, 04:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Think what you want. You can try to lie to yourself all you want, and believe it is just regular snow.... but I am telling you that the molecular properties of the snow in the video are different than that of real snow. You dont believe me... go get a handful and eat it, see what happens.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
I just stated what the effect on the top of the stove was. Was unaware that was lying.
05:10 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it