Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Regine Koch @Regine
19 February, 11:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today is the day! 😀💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 February, 02:10
14 + 12 =26
13*2 battle between God and Evil
date = 12:11:21
time = 12:11:21
11:11
12:21
portal
break
God Wins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 01:29
I love Friday!

Static 369 @Static369
18 February, 11:29
My bday tomorrow! Never thought I'd look forward to one this much.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 February, 06:21
In response Static 369 to his Publication
Right! Happy B Day.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 February, 07:48
In response Static 369 to his Publication

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 February, 07:27
Literal fact of the day. 😊

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
18 February, 05:04
Not enough have reached the precipice. The journey is different for all. Many are still at the foothills of denial while Anons are at the top.

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 01:29
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
Media news must stop!

DaC haos @DaChaos
18 February, 04:27
5:5 Good morning. I like 2/22 for some reason 🐸

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 February, 12:14
hey that's my anniversary

hollikee 001 @hollikee
17 February, 10:19
Wonder if VK's highest number will be 9.11 .....?

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
18 February, 10:13
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
I was also wondering if it would read 11.3

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 February, 09:25
=17

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
17 February, 08:24
2/19/99
is 1 of my daughters birthday

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
17 February, 08:13
Q SAID ONLY WAY IS THE MILITARY- SO MY TAKE IS:
SUPREME COURT TAKES IT UP
SUPREME COURT VOTES NO
BALL IN MILITARY COURT
TO0 BRASS- SOME COMPED
OTHERS NOT, GRUNTS LOYAL
WHO WINS
SAVE THE WORLD OR SELL US OUT
💥PLAN B- CIVIL WAR💥

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
17 February, 07:51
Supreme Court should be interesting. also noticed change in APL (Finally)👏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 February, 07:46
Not holding my breath, and a bunch of comped SC judges won't stop people from freezing to death. Hard for people to focus on anything right now except for trying to keep warm and stay alive. We are weary, so many feel abandoned, we are tired of stupid TikTok videos, riddles, and worn out sayings. It's being demonstrated daily that we aren't safe and I'm tired of being strung along. How long are we supposed to just sit around and take it? This is bullsh*t.

Joe BOB @joebob
17 February, 07:31
Maybe but we know several on the SC are corrupt, sooo what if the WH do alittle arm twisting?? Speed up the process? Just asking..

Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
17 February, 06:58
The way i understand this is that the supreme court will merely decide on whether to uphold the decision by the lower court or eventually hear the case. My guess is they will uphold the decision of the lower court thus closing tje door on the corruption and opening the door for the military to step in. Fingers crossed.

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
18 February, 01:36
In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication
I'm trying to find someone to weigh in on this. Oddly, media not covering it. LOL. I understand if they agree there was election fraud - Ratcliffe report was submitted to Pentagon on 1.19 and the military has completed their own investigation - then the election results are overturned. Period. What if the military is afraid to go it alone? What if they need a decision from the courts to move forward and carry it out? I've heard this too, that they might be stalling so they are not looked upon as a hostile takeover acting independently. Still trying to understand, waiting for more movement.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 February, 06:47
adds up to 17.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 February, 05:53
all legal means must be exhausted

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
17 February, 08:35
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
that means we have to wait till the 26th too, and then i am sure there will be another wait date, when are the ppl are going to say enough is enough how many dates come and go before justice and the TRUTH be available. Right now i see both sides are lying to the American ppl we are tunning out politics as it is to painful to watch the lies and more lies

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
17 February, 05:50
NL = 26
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

(2 images)

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
17 February, 05:36
One day short of 30?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 February, 05:25
SCOTUS

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 February, 05:09
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
My husband keeps asking me when something is going to happen, even though he's "given up". 🤣

USA DAR @buffaloalum
17 February, 11:44
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
I think it's how some of us keep from going insane. I go through spells where I say "it's over, we have to deal with 4 years of Biden and this stolen election". Then after a few days of that, I pull it back together and start fighting for freedom again. Praying the entire time. Praying helps. I know how your husband feels. It is soooooooo hard and soooooo frustrating.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 February, 10:58
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
MINE TOO! He says he's "left the battlefield". He can't take the stress. I'm here for the duration and know without a doubt that GOD WOKE ME UP FOR A REASON. I'll be here for whomever needs me when the insanity really starts. Hang tough, girl!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
17 February, 05:06
thats my power #!:)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 February, 04:58
The date on the 'Worth remembering' watch = 19.
Coincidentally, Q#3456 was dropped 19 months ago or 1 year and 7 month ago.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
17 February, 11:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
SCOTUS hears President Trump's election fraud cases for Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia staring the 19th🙏

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
17 February, 11:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The watch in the drop has both leather band and what looks like blockchain. Any significance here?

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
17 February, 04:52
I keep seeing people post about a February 26th SCOTUS case, but I can't find anything about it...

Ragia HRH @HRH
17 February, 04:57
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
it is supposed to be Feb. 19th

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
17 February, 05:28
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
#BREAKING : The Supreme Court has scheduled our Wisconsin and Arizona cases for conference on February 26. Our Michigan case is already scheduled for the 19th. ( Via Sidney Powell )

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 February, 04:44
done in 30
6 o'clock can be dangerous

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 February, 06:55
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 February, 06:57
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
🌽🌽🌽🌽💥💥💥💥🍿🍿🍿🍿

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 February, 04:39

deb burk @PatriotsMom
17 February, 05:00
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Shooting today in Philidelphia transit station.

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
17 February, 04:39

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
17 February, 04:36
They arent TRuMPS lawyers....what does it matter?? Myramar already had the balls to overthrow their goverment! They used Dominion and we should already be backing them up and they do the same. Get this ASSHOLE and his HOE out of here!!! I'm at 100++ fed up!!!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 February, 10:17
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
the us military is already helping myanmar