Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:00
Next firm Legal date 2/19/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 February, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
all legal means must be exhausted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
that means we have to wait till the 26th too, and then i am sure there will be another wait date, when are the ppl are going to say enough is enough how many dates come and go before justice and the TRUTH be available. Right now i see both sides are lying to the American ppl we are tunning out politics as it is to painful to watch the lies and more lies
08:35 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q2bTRUE in this post can reply
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
17 February, 11:55
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
How long did the children wait - We are the LAST chance. Giving up is NOT an option, period! Pray 💞

Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
17 February, 08:50
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
i looked at conference schedule of supreme court for feb. 26. none of election cases scheduled on that date. only feb. 19

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
17 February, 08:54
In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication
someone found it on anther post its for AZ and WI or MI and this one is for one is for WI or MI i do not know they are all a waste of time anyways. ppl are dying many many ppl are in the dark and the ones who were beliievers are doubting it now bc nothing is real. We are being lied to on bothsides No one is telling the TRUTH, this VIRUS should of NEVER gotten to this stage the TRUTH Should of been exposed, the DC EVIL should of been exposed. Not a game