Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:00
Next firm Legal date 2/19/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 February, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
My husband keeps asking me when something is going to happen, even though he's "given up". 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
MINE TOO! He says he's "left the battlefield". He can't take the stress. I'm here for the duration and know without a doubt that GOD WOKE ME UP FOR A REASON. I'll be here for whomever needs me when the insanity really starts. Hang tough, girl!
10:58 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
18 February, 07:55
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Awe thanks! Sometimes it's hard to always be the lone optomistic person in the crowd when everything that's happening in the public sphere appears bismal. I have my moments of doubt because I'm a realist. I truly believe the best is yet to come because I've invested an enormous amount of time watching and learning.

Here's to better days ahead! 🥂