Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:00
Next firm Legal date 2/19/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
The way i understand this is that the supreme court will merely decide on whether to uphold the decision by the lower court or eventually hear the case. My guess is they will uphold the decision of the lower court thus closing tje door on the corruption and opening the door for the military to step in. Fingers crossed.
06:58 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mambrose53 in this post can reply
Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
18 February, 01:36
In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication
I'm trying to find someone to weigh in on this. Oddly, media not covering it. LOL. I understand if they agree there was election fraud - Ratcliffe report was submitted to Pentagon on 1.19 and the military has completed their own investigation - then the election results are overturned. Period. What if the military is afraid to go it alone? What if they need a decision from the courts to move forward and carry it out? I've heard this too, that they might be stalling so they are not looked upon as a hostile takeover acting independently. Still trying to understand, waiting for more movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396