Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:00
Next firm Legal date 2/19/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
17 February, 04:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I keep seeing people post about a February 26th SCOTUS case, but I can't find anything about it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
#BREAKING : The Supreme Court has scheduled our Wisconsin and Arizona cases for conference on February 26. Our Michigan case is already scheduled for the 19th. ( Via Sidney Powell )
05:28 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
17 February, 08:41
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
so not done in 30 plus another 30, and probaby another 30 by then our gun rights will be gone and no AMERICA left to defend. I just keep watching the goal post move and move and move, no way the 4th is inaguration day since we havent even had the truth given to the american ppl which i would expect they would need to do that so the crazy left does not go insane, and the EVIL state governments do not fight the TRUTH.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
17 February, 05:39
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
They would already have acted on those on the 19th ,one week later it would official. I certainly hope...