Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:00
Next firm Legal date 2/19/2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
My husband keeps asking me when something is going to happen, even though he's "given up". 🀣
05:09 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kevsqt in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 February, 10:58
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
MINE TOO! He says he's "left the battlefield". He can't take the stress. I'm here for the duration and know without a doubt that GOD WOKE ME UP FOR A REASON. I'll be here for whomever needs me when the insanity really starts. Hang tough, girl!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
18 February, 07:55
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Awe thanks! Sometimes it's hard to always be the lone optomistic person in the crowd when everything that's happening in the public sphere appears bismal. I have my moments of doubt because I'm a realist. I truly believe the best is yet to come because I've invested an enormous amount of time watching and learning.

Here's to better days ahead! πŸ₯‚

USA DAR @buffaloalum
17 February, 11:44
I think it's how some of us keep from going insane. I go through spells where I say "it's over, we have to deal with 4 years of Biden and this stolen election". Then after a few days of that, I pull it back together and start fighting for freedom again. Praying the entire time. Praying helps. I know how your husband feels. It is soooooooo hard and soooooo frustrating.

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
17 February, 11:38
It;s happening As We Speak!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 05:58
The fact that he turns to you in the hope that you can give him some good news shows he may not have given up completely. I know those how are afraid to hope and get mad at me for my fierce belief that God blessed us with our great president Donald J Trump for this very time in our nation's history. In order to defeat the evil that has manipulated and violated His creation. I have faith and hope. I try to share it with others who are desperately looking for both. I will continue as long as necessary. God Bless this world.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 February, 05:10
It's a valid question, even for those of us who have been in it all along and haven't given up. It's troubling how long they allowed this to play out. We have lost thousands of great Americans because of the delaying of justice. Brutal to witness from any angle. Without public arrests, we have no country. Simple as that.

Jessica Smith @Smithette
17 February, 05:32
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
agreed. Praying fervently that this whole movie ends sooner rather than later because the "awakening" I imagined in my head seems less likely to happen the more time passes on.

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
17 February, 05:10
Same 🀣