Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy @phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...
12:42 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
17 February, 03:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, it is most easy in between states to thread the needle and "pass through the looking glass." I haven't read the article yet but it looks good and is more easily digestible than the original document but know it may have some misinformation.

In the original doc, you will find this gem explaining what Alice passing "through the looking glass" really means in terms of consciousness.

For those interested, see link for the tapes used for training and learning the techniques associated with the hemisynch gateway process.

https://mega.nz/folder/uSZ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
17 February, 03:20
In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication
Trying to open but they just spin :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
17 February, 03:45
In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication
This is the screenshot I meant to attach that explains Alice "passing through the looking glass"

1776 Again @BludGeonT
17 February, 02:23
For those interested, for years I've had a software based brainwave generator which hundreds of different presets from people trying all kinds of things. In addition, advanced users can create their own sequence of binaural beats for any frequency range and other things, and even add in external sound files for further effects. It's very old but still works and I've played around with it and well.. you can achieve some very interesting states based off ANY frequency you desire. If some are interested, I could share what I have with you - message me

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
17 February, 04:35
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
meeeee!

I am What I am @OfLight
17 February, 01:41
Absolutely, certain music can send you flying high... love that time at night!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 03:39
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Some of the sounds like the water bowls work kinda like a doctor checking reflects, when I hear them my spine straightens uncontrollably kinda like when the doc tapes your knew with the tunning fork.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
17 February, 12:54
This subject has been showing up for me a lot lately. Time to dive in! Can't wait to see what we find.

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
17 February, 12:53
100% agree with you Nana. I have expereinced all of the above and greatly enjoy spending time with the angels. This is reality living in our higher consciousness. Many blessings.❤️🌟

17 February, 04:25
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
😘😇Awesome, glad to see I am not alone in this.

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
17 February, 12:51
This keeps coming up over and over again for me---- Last night i was looking into ascenion. I've been researching this for over a year now- but still very interesting.
I used to have very VIVID "Dreams"- Once even saw myself coming out of my own body--- Then i got sick and didnt dream for 4 years. Its finally coming back (I am also healthier- so that makes sense)
I need to look at what you found here! Thanks Nana!

17 February, 04:27
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
The tonic water with quininne and vitamins I think make a difference as well as the frequencies and grounding

slick roq @slickroQ
17 February, 04:52
In response Toast Jones to her Publication

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 February, 12:46
I have heard it called astral travel, remote viewing, and even dream walking...I love them all.....

17 February, 04:27
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Nana is enjoying it all.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
17 February, 04:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
this is real. "dream walkers," I am.