Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 12:42
Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
100% agree with you Nana. I have expereinced all of the above and greatly enjoy spending time with the angels. This is reality living in our higher consciousness. Many blessings.❀️🌟
12:53 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightworker444444444 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 04:25
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡Awesome, glad to see I am not alone in this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
18 February, 11:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are certainly not alone. Topics on higher cosnciousness are my favorite. Any time you want to have a discussion on topics such as these please let me know.πŸ™‚β€οΈπŸŒŸ