Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 12:42
Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
17 February, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For those interested, for years I've had a software based brainwave generator which hundreds of different presets from people trying all kinds of things. In addition, advanced users can create their own sequence of binaural beats for any frequency range and other things, and even add in external sound files for further effects. It's very old but still works and I've played around with it and well.. you can achieve some very interesting states based off ANY frequency you desire. If some are interested, I could share what I have with you - message me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Aura, click on at the bottom under it