Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 12:42
Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I have heard it called astral travel, remote viewing, and even dream walking...I love them all.....
12:46 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
17 February, 04:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
this is real. "dream walkers," I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 04:27
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Nana is enjoying it all.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 February, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The best one I ever did was traveling deep into space. I saw a galaxy that was unique and beautiful before I was called back to myself. Maybe 3-4 months later that galaxy was on discovery....scientists had just discovered it in the furtherest reaches of the universe...lol...but I was there first!!!! lol......