Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 12:42
Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
17 February, 12:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This keeps coming up over and over again for me---- Last night i was looking into ascenion. I've been researching this for over a year now- but still very interesting.
I used to have very VIVID "Dreams"- Once even saw myself coming out of my own body--- Then i got sick and didnt dream for 4 years. Its finally coming back (I am also healthier- so that makes sense)
I need to look at what you found here! Thanks Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The tonic water with quininne and vitamins I think make a difference as well as the frequencies and grounding
04:27 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it