Jackie Joe @CD9
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!
10:47 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 February, 03:48
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Luciferase🔍
Lucifer + Erase
Luciferase PCR🔍
Luciferase vaccine 🔍
[they] want to Erase humanity, our DNA.
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 February, 11:10
their agenda is obvious to us
we are Sovereign Beings,
you are here therefore y9ou want answers, discernment imperative, hunt truth ,they cannot control us ,vaccination is symbolic to them,
dont fear them & they cannot hurt you .
look inward, listen to your higher self ,truth will resonate,
when you find your own truths,
share everything, some people must be shown
these people are sick but we have got this
truth will set us free

wwg1wga.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 11:47
This is what I was telling you about the other day... about my son and his Covid test. I begged my husband not to get him tested, but he wouldn't listen to me. Now my son likely has nano particles in his brain.
I've never been so angry and scared in my life.
What do I say to my child if one day he gets really sick, and I have to tell him it was the Covid test?
How do I say "I told you so"?
Obviously, I can never say that to him, but he will know...
No one listens to me.

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 06:02
A word to the UNwise:
When someone tells you these Covid tests are dangerous, BELIEVE IT!!
Last summer, my husband took my son for a Covid test because my son had a trip with friends scheduled, and he couldnt get on the plane without getting tested.
I was strongly against it. In fact, I threw a fit, and I told my son he couldn't go on the trip if he had to get tested for Covid.
My husband took him anyway.
He is very regretful now, but that doesn't help my son.
NOTHING the CDC or any of the bad actors have said about Covid is true.
Everything is a vicious, evil lie.
All meant to kill u

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 February, 01:50
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication
I am so sorry to hear your son was negatively affected and your husband must be in anguish now. We are groomed to trust "the authorities" and typically do so until we get hurt, or learn from what happened to others. May I ask how your son was affected?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
15 February, 02:04
OMFG! Do you know how many times they are testing kids on college campuses that are staying in dorms? All the freakin time!

15 February, 01:26
read ,re-read, Uber Red Pill .

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
16 February, 08:08
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
These FOOKERS are sick!!!! Sick. SICK. S.I.C.K.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 February, 12:42
I know people who were diagnosed with Morgellons & I've seen photos of Morgellons 'skin eruptions'. Morgellons victims suffer terribly & are quite disabled. There may be a cure, however, not when doctors deny its existence.
Do Doctor's Have the Delusions & Not the Patients?
"She walked into the office with a small limp & obvious pain. She had marked rashes on her shins, forearms & the top of her head. The rashes had many shapes, some were nodular, some weeping clear fluid & others had blood clots on the top of them. She had about 50 lesions on her skin covering about 20% of her body."

15 February, 10:12

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
15 February, 12:57
ALL PLANNED OUT

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 February, 05:59
They did to the "slaves".

Look at the skull...
RH- : homo capensis-illumimati Bluebloodline Baal worshippers
(Cain's and Qidar blood lineage, Sumer)

to Our RH+ homo sapiens?

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
15 February, 10:12
ok so i don't love anything these people are doing either- BUT we do have to be accurate. a nano particle is .02 mesh/microns in size- and not visible to the naked eye. unless its inspected under a microscope, this simply isn't true.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 February, 12:46
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
Yes, nanoparticle are tiny, but can be seen under a microscope. From what I've seen- why they can be visible to the naked eye is that they band together. I've also seen microscopic images, done by a physicist friend who uses an electron microscope.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 February, 01:49
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
For those way further down the rabbit hole, having been aware of such things as Morgellon's in the chemtrails since the miod 2000s, the fibers are made up of nanobots. She was just saying she saw the Morgellon fibers, which many of us know are nanobots organised into filaments. In the body, they reorganise themselves into larger systems to perform more complicated and destructive tasks. We all have been breatjing them in and probably take them in through our food, water, and possibly they may be in our clothing and make skin contact to expose us as well. Play this- https://www.youtube.com/wa...

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 February, 10:06
I am sickened beyond belief. I haven't been tested because I felt something was off, but to see this makes my skin crawl.

Law & Physics @physics171
15 February, 10:04

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
15 February, 02:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Do you have a better picture of this or a source where I can find it? It is very hard to read. Thank you

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
15 February, 09:10
here's the whole video link...it's long but IMPORTANT
FULL VIDEO!!!
https://ugetube.com/embed/...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 February, 12:06
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
Whether all of this is 100% fact checked or not (pretty close), everyone needs to watch this. The video may make people ill, but what the [DS] is doing is criminal.

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
16 February, 08:32
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
Someone I know got the vacc yesterday and she has felt awful since. She is on day 2 today. Praying for the ppl who fell for this lie. Unfortunately Im finding you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 08:50
Is this how they are prepping us for neurolink?

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 08:18
thanks for posting this Jackie Joe.. well done.

American Woman @Justice4Children
15 February, 08:16
Does anyone know her website or youtube address? I want to see all her videos. The world should see. Thank you for posting this.

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
15 February, 09:11
In response American Woman to her Publication
I found the whole video
https://ugetube.com/embed/...

American Woman @Justice4Children
15 February, 08:09
OMG. I sent it to friends.
I can't believe this. I'm shocked.
They gave my mom tests each day she was in the hospital with pneumonia. She did recover and she was always negative.

Im so worried. Lymes has the long strings. After my sister was diagnosed with Lymes she was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer two years later. During the pet scan they also found thyroid cancer. Two separate cancers. Not breast cancer that moved into the thyroid. It was thyroid cancer too. She lived fighting on chemo radiation for 3 years. It was a nightmare. I miss my baby sister.

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
15 February, 07:52
THE SWAB IS VERY DANGEROUS FOLKS

Boat named Chabua @Chabua
15 February, 07:50
Do you know who manufactures them? or who has the patent?

Erin Padden @WickedPatriot508
15 February, 09:32
In response Boat named Chabua to her Publication

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
15 February, 07:49
Good job finding this Jackiejo

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
15 February, 07:49
please dont let them do this to you. I pray for my husband to be able to avoid this crazyness.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 February, 07:43
Wake Up America

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 09:58
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Watch and share for the love of God People wake up!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 12:38
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Do not be afraid to share the truth about this "vaccine." No one should be takinng a "vaccine" that is not needed. Think logically. Why does anyone need a "vaccine" when the "virus' is:
99.9 % recoverable
There are inexpensive theraputics available to PREVENT and CURE the "virus'
Unable to be transmitted in asymptomatic individuals
Reduced by improving ones natural immunity
Handwashing can significantly reduce the spread just like many other diseases
After getting the "vaccine" you must STILL WEAR A MASK?? Why?
THINK LOGICALLY

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 February, 07:39
read this, check the dates:

https://patents.google.com...

Lucy Bryan @LucyBryan99
15 February, 08:12
In response Just Amom to her Publication
AND invented by Richard Rothschild

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
15 February, 07:36
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
15 February, 12:24
Aw HELL NO!

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
14 February, 10:52
wish i knew that in april. got tested because a co worker tested postive. wont do it again. mom and sister got tested in dec but sister took the rapid test which may be a saliva test. the vaccine is appearently laced with aids.

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 08:12
In response Amy Mostella to his Publication
there are two different kinds of covid tests... one is called a rapid covid... looks like a q tip and and is used to swab the inside of the nose... that is what is in the above video... the second test is the PCR test... it takes a day or two to get results back and is said to be more accurate.. that is the one that they use to "tickle the brain ". You can tell the difference by the aparatus used... they look way different... i saw a viseo posted a few months ago that showed an actual "chip" on the PCR... hope this helps.