Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BATES1 in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 February, 05:59
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
They did to the "slaves".

Look at the skull...
RH- : homo capensis-illumimati Bluebloodline Baal worshippers
(Cain's and Qidar blood lineage, Sumer)

to Our RH+ homo sapiens?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
15 February, 12:57
ALL PLANNED OUT

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 01:15
In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication
Is it not ver interesting that Sir Gates does not use his OWN scans & report his Gene sequence.
Or does he?

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 February, 12:43
In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication
Oh Dear Lord. These things are totally insane.... EVIL TO THE ULT.... DEAR LORD PLEASE DON'T LET MORE PEOPLE GET THESE VAXS.... AMEN, 😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
15 February, 12:55
if you are saying this where are you getting your information - this makes me concerned as my family is making them get this test or they have to stay home from work for 2 weeks 🤬🤬

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 February, 12:14
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!
from every angle: tests, vaxs, masks

Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
15 February, 11:42
omg i agree with you im wondering if any accidents of breaking the brain barrier with qtip is happening will it kill you by allowing bacteria in whats on the qtip scares the hell out of me if even a fiber of the qtip is left behind do you die even more so if they breach the blood brain barrier

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 12:35
In response Pinky Betts to his Publication
they don't care ,,we are fodder
to them ,,Resist at all cost dont fear ,keep your vibration high, White Hats in control, knowledge is everything,Resist media ,its ALL lies, truth is with us ,look inward find your own truths, once you innerstand you wont be afraid, these people are sick but ,,God Wins, We win.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:12
That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

"23 & Me" having gone out of style, along with Ancestry.com... (I guess some folks are waking up at last!)...

They are searching for folks with Rh-negative blood so they can continue their bloodlines!

I realized this back in the 1990s.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 February, 12:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I did ancestry but through research. Never sent in a swab. I did, however, send in a swab many years ago to become a bone marrow donor

Just MeAli @JustMeAli
15 February, 01:14
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I have Rh- why would they want to continue this? I'm confused and just now learning all the fuckery they are up to.