Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
wish i knew that in april. got tested because a co worker tested postive. wont do it again. mom and sister got tested in dec but sister took the rapid test which may be a saliva test. the vaccine is appearently laced with aids.
10:52 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bentlee16 in this post can reply
Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 08:12
In response Amy Mostella to his Publication
there are two different kinds of covid tests... one is called a rapid covid... looks like a q tip and and is used to swab the inside of the nose... that is what is in the above video... the second test is the PCR test... it takes a day or two to get results back and is said to be more accurate.. that is the one that they use to "tickle the brain ". You can tell the difference by the aparatus used... they look way different... i saw a viseo posted a few months ago that showed an actual "chip" on the PCR... hope this helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
15 February, 06:45
In response Lets Move to her Publication
i looked it up last night. they have saliva available for both now. if i am forced to take a test, ill take the saliva one