Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
here's the whole video link...it's long but IMPORTANT
FULL VIDEO!!!
https://ugetube.com/embed/...
09:10 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CetanWakan in this post can reply
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
16 February, 08:32
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
Someone I know got the vacc yesterday and she has felt awful since. She is on day 2 today. Praying for the ppl who fell for this lie. Unfortunately Im finding you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 February, 12:06
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
Whether all of this is 100% fact checked or not (pretty close), everyone needs to watch this. The video may make people ill, but what the [DS] is doing is criminal.

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
15 February, 12:48
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Not completely sure fact wise on video, but I work with an ex-phizer employee and they said don't f with it...and at this point what I've seen I wouldn't doubt any of it. It's probably worse...