Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karrie Welch @Iammeq
ok so i don't love anything these people are doing either- BUT we do have to be accurate. a nano particle is .02 mesh/microns in size- and not visible to the naked eye. unless its inspected under a microscope, this simply isn't true.
10:12 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Iammeq in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 February, 01:49
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
For those way further down the rabbit hole, having been aware of such things as Morgellon's in the chemtrails since the miod 2000s, the fibers are made up of nanobots. She was just saying she saw the Morgellon fibers, which many of us know are nanobots organised into filaments. In the body, they reorganise themselves into larger systems to perform more complicated and destructive tasks. We all have been breatjing them in and probably take them in through our food, water, and possibly they may be in our clothing and make skin contact to expose us as well. Play this- https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 February, 01:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
sorry, here it is https://www.bing.com/video...

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
15 February, 04:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
im not disputing that is part of whats happening. though maybe not in this instance, since no actual scientific proof was offered. proof MUST, and could be be shown here, to make a factual, scientific claim - that is my point.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 February, 12:46
Yes, nanoparticle are tiny, but can be seen under a microscope. From what I've seen- why they can be visible to the naked eye is that they band together. I've also seen microscopic images, done by a physicist friend who uses an electron microscope.

Lets Move @Cricket19
15 February, 10:28
the video that i watched was on twitter some months ago... my twitter account was suspended... but the person who made the video did just that.. disected the pcr test and put the remains under a microscope... the nano bot was clearly seen... i will do some digging to see if i can find and post.

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
15 February, 10:36
In response Lets Move to her Publication
that I would like to see, and is definitely proof- unlike this.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 February, 12:47
In response Lets Move to her Publication
I think the video, in two parts, was posted here on anonup