WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
He really did plead with everyone!
He basically begged!
Only some of us listened.
They made sure this clip didn’t see the light of day on MSM that’s for sure!
https://t.me/c/1419741858/...
06:19 PM - Oct 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by ThumperTracks in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 02:31
In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication
Flanked by a lizzerd on the left and right. GOD bless him. AND that one is not a woman....no way. That weirdo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 October, 02:31
Then there is this clown

This demon is not a doctor and even if he was, he would still be wrong as so many are today because they are bought by this guy. They are mad because we won't bow to tyranny. They have no idea they have crossed a very thin line.

https://youtu.be/dZSL8OnBL...
Bill Gates on the anti-vaccine movement - YouTube

Bill Gates speaks to Peter Mansbridge about the anti-vaccination movement.»»» Subscribe to The National to watch more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 02:28
Sadly, many doctors would not work with us.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
12 October, 12:38
I need the link to this but I am not able to get on Tgram. Is there any links outside of that you can provide ?
so many I know hate that Trump promoted the shot.🙏
🔥

12 October, 01:02
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Try this one, telegram is the only source that I have found, this link may be open to the public. Also, try downloading it from here on AU. https://t.me/PatriotsRisin...

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 October, 06:11
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Right click, save video as...

I do it daily, have TONS stored offline.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 October, 12:22
He warned us while giving us the solution
Without being accused of practising medicine
Without a licence, unlike FRAUD-ci who was constantly
Spewing medical venom yet without a valid licence to do so

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 October, 12:21
If this doesn't convince everyone that Donald Trump is a caring person, don't know what would.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 October, 07:58
Yes he tried and just look at that devil Brix making faces behind him to scare people away from hydroxychloroquine. He cares and he tried to save lives but dems didn’t want to save lives and hospitals and doctors neither because they took bribes to use the vents and the run death is near drug pushed by fauxibirx.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 October, 07:47
80+% died from remndasvere and veniilators

12 October, 12:40
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes, and I remember a doctor in NY who told us this in May of 2020, as it was happening. Never saw him again, hope he survived from speaking the truth early on.