Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning AU.
What’s occupying most of your mind right now?

+ Hope everyone has a good day! ❤️
10:07 AM - Sep 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 September, 11:47 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Trying to keep calm and peaceful as the state of our world gets more bizarre by the moment.

Hope you’re doing well Kim. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cleo @Cleo
10 September, 08:00
keepin' my vibe high, praying for the sheep & enjoying the show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 September, 05:04
finding my foster dogs the bestest homes so they - and I - can be free to be. 💕😁

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 September, 01:26
Hi Kim! I hope life is being kind to you. Doing a ton of family things. Started to lay off of all of this a bit, a few months ago. Kinda feels like a hold pattern. It’s turned into questioning the last 5 yrs and my sanity, so to speak, lol. For now gratitude is the focus. Trusting in God. 🙏❤️🌹

Jarobason son @Jarobason
10 September, 01:12
On my mind in this moment, I was feeling grateful that my oldest six year old son does so well. He is born with a rare DNA mutation called Sæthre Chotzen syndrome.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 September, 01:06
I'm buckled up! Waiting on anything and everything! Let's Go!

chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 12:58
Staying strong, body, mind and soul 🙏🏼and Waiting on Nov 5

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
10 September, 12:45
Waiting for evil people to be swallowed up into the ground or drown. Can’t stand knowing there are children that need rescuing

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
10 September, 12:45
Jesus, and how much He actually does for us on a daily basis.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
10 September, 12:43
Head up
Wings out

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 September, 12:42
Going to the Beach...and then heading to the Asheville and do some Healing work in Nature...
Blind Faith Right Now! God is leading the Way.💙💚💚💚

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
10 September, 12:19
Had a vivid dream about the EAS/EBS goin' off last night with air-raid sirens n' all, so heading to town to grab some last minute food & necessities, JIC.
No big purchases, but can't run out of coffee.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 September, 12:12
Keeping it as empty as possibile 😆
Good Morning Kim

connie wright @cowri
10 September, 12:08
Wondering what the corrupt elite have planned for tomorrow👉 9/11/2024👈

💥Why do they all have bunkers💥

❓Have we stopped the nuclear bomb set to destroy the world.❓

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 September, 11:58
The overwhelming amount of treason and oath takers are not upholding their oath

144 144 @144
10 September, 10:23
Finding Peace regardless of unforeseeable war results

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 September, 10:44
In response 144 144 to his Publication
can relate!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 September, 10:08
Bills and bullshit. : ) FAK this system. NO wonder women can't get ahead, men in dresses made this system. Lizzerds in dresses, someone should write a song.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 September, 01:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😊Your right!