Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 03:23
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

JD Vance in his own words:
โ€œIโ€™M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesnโ€™t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.โ€

โ€œI DIDNโ€™T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CANโ€™T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.โ€

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNNโ€™s KFile found, in Vanceโ€™s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

โ€œI CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HEโ€™S A FRAUD..
I donโ€™t think he actually cares about folksโ€ฆโ€

#trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 July, 03:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thinking lots to be exposed with this guyโ€ฆ not only him but a web of things heโ€™s involved with/connected to? Guess weโ€™ll find out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ˜‰ That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... ๐Ÿ™€

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends ๐Ÿช–

๐ŸŒŸโ™Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess masterโ™Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ’ช
04:08 PM - Jul 15, 2024
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 July, 08:55
this guy needs to be front and center too!

Judy Anonette @biju
15 July, 07:06

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
15 July, 06:19
Dr. Fauci's past was well known, but Trump still choosed him. How many people have lost their lives or become seriously ill because of this? What if DJT actually falls victim to an assassination attempt, then this "gentlemen" became president, right?

15 July, 09:41
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ฏ I don't like it, N2, not one little bit
but we have to
#trusttheplan ๐Ÿ™

Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
15 July, 05:45
I'm not sure about your thoughts, Don Jr is his best friend and adamantly endorsed Vance. IMHO I don't see where choosing a known rino will unite anything, just adds so many concerns

Glenda Hanson @ghanson
15 July, 05:02
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Glenda Hanson @ghanson
15 July, 05:01
I hope youโ€™re right!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 July, 04:46
James Donald Bowman. Central casting.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
15 July, 04:33
Is this how we remove the rino's and the rino lovers, like Charlie Kirk, all of them who were pushing Vance? Maybe the majority of the republicans need to go; maybe they were behind the shooting? So many questions and no answers! But for sure, without a doubt in my feeble brain, this is exposure. Trump doesn't forgive and he sure as hell doesn't forget.

15 July, 05:02
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
98% will fall, CC
BOTH Repubs/RINOs & Demorats ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
15 July, 04:23
Yes, Kat! There is way more to this story; I'm sure! Is the JD Vance character a mask? is he a corrupt individual, who is he really? Trump would NEVER pick a never trumper as VP. We all know that. I feel like the BIG surprise is going to ROCK us all when we least expect it.

Judy Anonette @biju
15 July, 07:07
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 July, 04:14
Hope that's true because I can't even pretend to support that ticket in the election.

15 July, 04:17
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
This is #trusttheplan BIG TIME! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
15 July, 04:13
just like pence, barr, dr murder, mc cain. and the list goes on and on and on..

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 July, 04:13
So far Trump said he is the greatest! Great Start! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†