Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan
03:23 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 July, 06:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I keep hearing that saying in my head, “Keep your friends close” and “Keep your Enemies Closer”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 July, 05:56
Trump threw him in the spotlight. We have a few months to go. Lets see what happens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
16 July, 09:44
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
JD was funded by Thiel who was a cofounder of Ripple. XRP

JD graduated from Yale in 2013.
He is a member of 322. Skull and Bones

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 July, 12:20
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
It’s not the real Vance, so time to shove the Adrenochrome reality in the normies faces. For F sake, they tortured and ate our children!!! The original Vance was complicit.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
15 July, 05:42
Mrs. Vance: “Chilukuri is from San Diego, CA where she attended Mt. Carmel High School. She received her BA degree in history from Yale University in 2007 and an MPhil from the University of Cambridge in 2009, where she was a Gates Cambridge Scholar. Before entering law school, she taught American history as a Yale-China Teaching Fellow at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China.” -India West Journal

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
15 July, 05:43
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Who knows.... maybe the wife is related to Nimrata Haley as well. I want to puke.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 05:34
NOBODY can just change their mind from an opinion like that!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 05:33 (E)
I mean, we don’t know it all…
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

motley mick @motleymick
15 July, 05:05
There is so much Bullshit going on trust NO ONE. Not a single one of them. If Trump keeps Vance on the ticket he will lose voters. Many of us won't vote at all.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
15 July, 06:18
In response motley mick to his Publication
I'm sorry you feel this way. I hope you will still vote for Trump but he will win nonetheless.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 July, 06:22
In response motley mick to his Publication
I am never voting again unless they fix the last stolen election.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 July, 05:05
Central casting

dude looks like a lady lol

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
15 July, 05:10
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
He either has some really thick eyelashes or he wears eye makeup 💄🤣

Judy Anonette @biju
15 July, 05:10
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Looks like pancake makeup and lipstick.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 July, 04:57
Expose-dispose

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 05:00
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
💯♟️💪🇺🇸🪖

Glenda Hanson @ghanson
15 July, 04:55
He’s made a huge mistake!

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 July, 04:22 (E)
Why would Trump pick a guy who was that outspoken against him???

Trump always outsmarts his opponents.

5D chess.

Besides, Trump never left office, and most likely has JFK Jr. working with him already.

This is all part of the script to expose Vance for the crimes he has committed.

📽🎬🍿

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
15 July, 07:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Or, he was playing their game to get evidence. Double agent shit. I want him to be a good guy for Christ's sake

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 July, 07:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Trump has a history of putting people in the spotlight. Already things are being posted exposing Vance. This could be something he has to do for optics until November gets closer. If in fact we are going back to the 19th congress, and JFK Jr is the VP of the reinstated USA, he cannot be VP of this current situation. So, if the election is not held, and Trump is given back his stolen election, then perhaps that is when the real United States of America will continue, and the years of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION will be dissolved, and Vance as VP as well. Just guessing here. 🤔

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 July, 04:18

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 04:11
Ugh. Wtf

15 July, 04:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
♟️😉💪🦅🇺🇸🪖

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 July, 04:09
WTF????

Patricia Jean @PatriotGal46
15 July, 04:06
Vance as VP????? Hopefully Jr. will be the one. Wonder what DT is thinking?!? I'm surely shocked. Guessing this is part of the PLAN. SURPRISE!!!!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 July, 04:02
This makes me sick! and disgusted!! Here we are in the trenches digging our asses off and this hits us in the face. Sorry, but I have no patience for these back and forth's that drain our energy. Instead, I will place my trust and faith in God Almighty. Matthew 24th chapter lays this out pretty plainly:
"Jesus warned: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming to be the Messiah,’ deceiving many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but do not be alarmed. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and to be hated by all nations because of me. Many will turn away from the faith and will betray each other, Many false prophets will appear to deceive many. Due to the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
I trust God and in Him alone do I place my love and hope.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [Live] - YouTube

The Booth Brothers - Official Video for “In Christ Alone (Medley) (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘The Old Rugged Cross' here: http://smart...

Glenda Hanson @ghanson
15 July, 04:59
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Agree 100%🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lana Angel @Lana1111
15 July, 05:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Love the Booth Brothers...wish they were still together.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
15 July, 03:59
I shared this article because a lot of what is said in it resonated with me and made sense. Please read it and share ur thoughts.

America First? The right will get the outcomes it fights for and deserves.
https://www.readcontra.com...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 July, 03:59
💥 Remember ...we are still inside the MIND matrix. What you 'see' is NOT necessarily what it appears to be.

However, when the switch goes off/dark ⬛ then it gets REAL 🌟

Q - 25 (end of picture) 👇

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Ask yourself, would the PUBLIC understand the following statement: "Rogue actors (Clowns/US former heads of State) initiated a missile launch in order to 'force' the US into a WAR/conflict against X?"
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, SHIFTING the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

- Q

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 July, 03:55
So it begs the question...is this JD Vance 2.0. Some where JFK Jr is in the shadows smirking. 😉😊

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Looks like a version 2 to me.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 July, 03:55
Thinking lots to be exposed with this guy… not only him but a web of things he’s involved with/connected to? Guess we’ll find out!

15 July, 04:08
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
😉 That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... 🙀

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends 🪖

🌟♟️🌟 Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess master♟️🦅🇺🇸🪖💪

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
15 July, 03:37
Pence 2.0
What is he thinking

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 July, 03:32
Time for us all to dig!
Search his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy. A NY Times best seller. It was later a major motion picture directed by Ron Howard and starring Amy Adams, Glenn Close and Gabriel Basso.
The NY TIMES called it "one of the six best books to help understand Trump's win."

15 July, 03:35
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Ron Howard & Glenn Close are Pedowood,
big time.

Maybe this is EXPOSURE via Vance
who makes me sick, to be honest.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
FOLLOW THE WIVES 🐸

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 03:32
Good Cop, Bad Cop, Thingy?

15 July, 03:37
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Shove JDVance in the spotlight & expose him
& his Traitorous friends? 🤷‍♀️♟️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 July, 03:28

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 July, 03:26
🤮🤮🤮🤮

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
15 July, 03:25
There has to be a reason

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 July, 03:52
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
The reason 4 more years of a slow drip disclosure which nobody believes anyway 😜🤣

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 July, 03:24
😨😱😢