Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 03:23
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Why would Trump pick a guy who was that outspoken against him???

Trump always outsmarts his opponents.

5D chess.

Besides, Trump never left office, and most likely has JFK Jr. working with him already.

This is all part of the script to expose Vance for the crimes he has committed.

📽🎬🍿
04:22 PM - Jul 15, 2024 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 July, 07:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Trump has a history of putting people in the spotlight. Already things are being posted exposing Vance. This could be something he has to do for optics until November gets closer. If in fact we are going back to the 19th congress, and JFK Jr is the VP of the reinstated USA, he cannot be VP of this current situation. So, if the election is not held, and Trump is given back his stolen election, then perhaps that is when the real United States of America will continue, and the years of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION will be dissolved, and Vance as VP as well. Just guessing here. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 July, 08:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Anything is possible, Carol 🤷‍♂️😁

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 July, 10:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
15 July, 07:11
Or, he was playing their game to get evidence. Double agent shit. I want him to be a good guy for Christ's sake

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 July, 08:12
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Good point.

Infiltration works both ways.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 July, 07:00
🍿🍿🍿

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 July, 06:59
I just told Kat, Trump always exposes people, so others will see them for what they are!

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 July, 06:56
Mike, do you know who the band is playing in Milwaukee? JR loved playing the 🎸

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 08:37
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Sixwire out of Nashville

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 08:39
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Sixwire is an American country music band from Nashville, Tennessee, United States. The group consists of Andy Childs (lead vocals, guitar), Steve Hornbeak (keyboards, vocals), John Howard (bass guitar), Steve Mandile (guitar, vocals), and Chuck Tilley (drums, percussion). Robb Houston (rhythm guitar) was a former member. The band's name references the six strings on a guitar.[1] Sixwire recorded one album for Warner Bros. Records in 2002, and charted two singles on the Billboard country charts, including the No. 30 hit "Look at Me Now". Five years later, they placed second on the talent show The Next Great American Band, and served as the house band on Can You Duet, another talent show.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 July, 05:40
Maybe the deep state will back off a little, thinking he can be controlled

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 July, 06:19
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
We'll see, but I doubt it.

[They] are running out of time, and know Trump's strategy here.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 July, 04:57
Yes Trump has a VP Jr
This is a trap 😳

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 04:59
💯 Mike 😻

How MANY TIMES do we [me] have to REMEMBER
"We're watching a movie" 😹🎥🍿

This is a Cosmic Chess game
for control of Planet Earth & Humanity
that is being played out across the Solar System
& in all dimensions & frequencies 💥🌟🚀🇺🇸🪖

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 July, 05:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Indeed, Kat.

The game has dragged on for so long that it's easy to forget that it's a movie.

Vance was probably nabbed long ago, and forced to play this role in exchange for a lighter sentence.