Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 June, 11:09
Please pray for my friend that is a Christian his older son hung himself at his home. He was bad on drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 June, 12:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
But, but, but, the border is secure according to Mayorkis 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 12:55
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
That thing is a demon.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 June, 07:20 (E)
Annnnnnnd yet another FB post 😜

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 June, 04:00
Did you download that and follow the yellow brick road to Facebook like the previous one? (Rhetorical, no need to answer that!!! "A given" I'm thinking.)

(This was made using your thumbnail pic and may not necessarily bare any resemblance.)

24 June, 04:13
I shared this one on face crook. : )

24 June, 04:23
😂One of my long time frens did a laughy face, cause I said we weren't in Kansas anymore we were in Honk land. YEP I would say a true likeness. lol