Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Please pray for my friend that is a Christian his older son hung himself at his home. He was bad on drugs.
11:09 PM - Jun 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 June, 10:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh, geez. What an unpleasant news to read. I just made a prayer for the father who will be going through a very hard time. I prayed for his grief and his loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 10:23
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Ty fren. It is truly horrific. He is a really nice guy, his dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 June, 02:19
This is absolutely horrible! I was engaged to a guy that hung himself and his Mother found him. She never recovered from finding him. I will pray for your friend, his family and you. I'm so sorry for your loss. 💕🙏🙏🙏

23 June, 07:29
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
TY. I still can't believe it That is horror story stuff. SO cold to do to a parent.

wht 2.0 @wht
23 June, 02:06 (E)
Pray this father not loose his way. We don't know the heart condition of his son towards God and it's quite possible he will make the first resurrection .. raised up that very same day and reunited with his father if the father weathers this attack on his faith.

23 June, 07:30
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
He is deeply grounded in Jesus, so I also pray for our brother in Christ. I hope he did.

Pink Totter @Totter
23 June, 01:22
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 June, 12:34
Oh dear God! Prayers up for all.

23 June, 12:53
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
He was in his mid thirties, was clean, met someone who was not, got back into hard drugs. His poor father found him like that IN his driveway.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 June, 12:21
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the father who lost his oldest son to suicide. Surround him and the entire family with love and support as the grieve this tragic passing. Strengthen their faith in You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 June, 12:21
🙏Prayers for You and prayers for that family. 😭🙏🙏🙏

23 June, 12:59
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Really sad for my friend. And sad to see addiction take lives. He had many good qualities, and leaves behind four boys.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 June, 12:17
But, but, but, the border is secure according to Mayorkis 🙏🙏🙏🙏

23 June, 12:55
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
That thing is a demon.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 June, 12:16
God bless you Steph

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 June, 12:16
Sooo sorry, I have lost freinds but it’s usually eating a gun

23 June, 12:56
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
So brutal. Just so horrible. Like you have lost folks to that.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
23 June, 12:12
So so sorry to hear this Stephanie. Praying for all of you. These are very hard times. The younger generation is feeling no hope 🙏🙏🙏💔

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 June, 12:10
Praying for your friend and his family. I can't imagine.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 June, 12:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 June, 11:29
Prayers for your friend

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 June, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 11:15
😢🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

22 June, 11:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
They were supposed to go fishing went to check when he saw his truck.....hat down looked at him and realized he was gone and left a note. I have heard of a lot of fkd up shit but that is just so fookin horrible.