Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Is anyone else like REALLY tired?

I have no energy left to fight and argue with the sleepers.

Word is that the White Hats are at a point where they could end this movie… I wish they would, or enlist us to help.

I’ve got nothing left.
12:05 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 April, 03:25
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I’m tired too and had one of those “I don’t know what more I can say” convos trying to wake people up. But there are clearly two groups One group is definitely awake and sees everything corrupt that is going on, but it’s still emotional and fearful for them…. and I get that that is necessary, but they are to the point where they’re just worried and scared, and I can’t move them forward into that state of mind where we know this will end well (albeit enduring some more buckle up moments) and we have faith and we have trust that clean up has been going on in the background as well.

So the exact point where I’m tired is that I can’t move them to the next level. They’re awake to the deception, but they’re not awake to the solution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
20 April, 03:13
we are tired to really tired at my age but
we must push through, God grant jason strenghth
and courage to stand up and give him his warrior power to move swiftly into what ever you guide him to
in Jesus name
amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 April, 03:30
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Thank you and God bless you!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 April, 02:34
It's ok to relax.

Neny Garcia @NenyG
20 April, 02:19
Praying for you! 🙏 Love the strength, unity and love found on this group! 👊🇺🇸😇🐸♥️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 02:19
Yep, I am there

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 April, 02:12
I believe we are all tired of this movie and wish it would end, that being said I will keep you in my prayers Jason. I hope it all ends soon, people are losing hope. It's time for an awakening for all. Love to you and yours.🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 April, 02:05
My husband was messaging my shoulders earlier(my stress/tension sits from shoulder to shoulder) and mentioned how tight they felt. I'm more tired than ever before so you're definitely not alone right now
My tongue is extra spicy these days too I noticed. Joey was in Scranton and some unhealthy 30 something was at the bar and said "he gave an excellent speech" I said who president trump? I pissed him off so he reminded me Joey Ron. Well if you want to call a pedo president go ahead was my response...who trump? I said no trump's kids aren't addicts and Ivanka didn't write about inappropriate showers with her dad!.....he left and didn't tip! LoL....I've run out of patience at this point and I'm completely ok with it.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 April, 01:33
Jason 🌟Here, take my hand, I AM here to help.

Greet who you have to greet.
Hug who you need to hug.
Kiss who you have to kiss.
Apologize to whom you have to apologize.
Forgive who you have to forgive.
Do what you have to do for self.
THE DEPARTURE IS NEAR.

L ♾ P

Neny Garcia @NenyG
20 April, 02:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
AMEN! 😇

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 April, 10:19
You’re my Lord’s Prayer Jason…

Never give up fren

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 10:45
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you! Keeping you in my prayers as well!

God bless you Fren. ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 09:15 (E)
Take as much time as you need to rest and fill your soul. Battle weary soldiers need R & R from time to time. Do something that brings you joy. Read a favorite book, take a long walk in nature, listen to soothing music that you love. We are here for one another. May God Almighty place a hedge of protection over you. In HIs Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Judy Anonette @biju
20 April, 09:15
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! So tired, i keep wishing we would see something we've been waiting for. It is difficult when so many cannot SEE what is so clear.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 09:07
Rest when you have to do that and remember if not diabetic an epsom salt soak is your fren, fren.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
20 April, 08:01
Isaiah 40:31
"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Jim Cue @1QLight
20 April, 07:00
sorry nothing but love bro but PDJT said never give up never surrender never give in never quit--this sux worse than anything but I will never give up this nitemare is making me like steel--bring it! I will keep fighting till I run out of ammo or blood Ive come too far to stop now--sorrry for the rant--all the best WWG1WGA Please stay with us we need you!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 April, 05:25
I think we all are tired
We can still function in our personal reality, and confort and Exchange here on AU but to go out there and deal with the other reality it's nearly impossible
Nerve wrecking
Plus the Moment you close you eyes and either sleep /Dream or enter a meditative stage there Is Another millions reality out there that are so easily accessible now and that Is even more exausting.
All we can do Is take Deep breaths, eat as healthy as possibile, spend time in nature, be with our pets, do something creative, do not fear
I know it's hard for many we still gots to Survive out here, pay bills and so on
More than anything we Need each other
So grateful we can share here
We all feel less lonely
We all feel some love
We feel there Is Always Hope
Strength in unity
We know that
Trust that we can make It
None of us came here to fail
We wouldn't have come
Sending love ❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
20 April, 04:35
I feel your pain, I’m right there with you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 09:30
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Please take time to restore your mind, body and soul. Rest when you can/need. Rekindle one of your favorite hobbies. Soak in some sunshine and fresh air. Listen to some uplifting music. Feel free to DM me if you need someone to chat with.

🙏 May God Almighty guide, bless and protect you! In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 01:01
Some days are worse than others. It helps if I mentally focus on the world coming as much as possible, that and I try to not ‘debate’ with Normies.
Sometimes debating’s unavoidable. 😂

As Bruce Lee advised, I am trying to be like water. Fluid. Negativity can set up like concrete in your body & corrupt all thought.

Take every thought captive.
2 Cor 10:5

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:21
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Wise advice. I do this as well, but I have moments when I just feel utter wiped out.

I’ll go commune with some trees - all will be well again.

Ana Tate @Anatated
20 April, 12:39
I’m not tired. I’m just done talking to people who live in a different universe. The fact that they haven’t the slightest clue of the context of the world around them is no longer my problem. Either they’ll catch up or they’ll get plowed under.

chore Toke @choretoke
20 April, 04:39
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I can’t associate with people that are sleepers, they drain me, most of the time I’m by myself the only time I’m with people, because I have to is at work and Grocery shopping 😏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 April, 12:23
I'm feeling extremely disrespected at this point to be honest. They could help us in an instant but they don't. 😕 All this dedication and time I give. Hurts. 😭

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I hear you and often feel as you do.

We must lean on each other! 😀

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
02 May, 09:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💯 agree