Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 12:05
Is anyone else like REALLY tired?

I have no energy left to fight and argue with the sleepers.

Word is that the White Hats are at a point where they could end this movie… I wish they would, or enlist us to help.

I’ve got nothing left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
I’m not tired. I’m just done talking to people who live in a different universe. The fact that they haven’t the slightest clue of the context of the world around them is no longer my problem. Either they’ll catch up or they’ll get plowed under.
12:39 AM - Apr 20, 2024
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
20 April, 04:39
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I can’t associate with people that are sleepers, they drain me, most of the time I’m by myself the only time I’m with people, because I have to is at work and Grocery shopping 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
20 April, 07:42
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I hear you. I keep to myself unless absolutely necessary. At this point? Even explaining the most mundane thing is a chore. Even things that don’t have anything to do with being awake. Like how to make a sandwich or how to arrange a space so the workflow is easier. And they always want to interrupt me mid sentence. Geesh! Wait until I’m done talking! I was literally just going to say the answer when they started rambling. 🙄