Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 12:05
Is anyone else like REALLY tired?

I have no energy left to fight and argue with the sleepers.

Word is that the White Hats are at a point where they could end this movie… I wish they would, or enlist us to help.

I’ve got nothing left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 01:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Some days are worse than others. It helps if I mentally focus on the world coming as much as possible, that and I try to not ‘debate’ with Normies.
Sometimes debating’s unavoidable. 😂

As Bruce Lee advised, I am trying to be like water. Fluid. Negativity can set up like concrete in your body & corrupt all thought.

Take every thought captive.
2 Cor 10:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Wise advice. I do this as well, but I have moments when I just feel utter wiped out.

I’ll go commune with some trees - all will be well again.
01:21 AM - Apr 20, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
20 April, 10:07
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Some are more sensitive..or maybe a cycle so we aren't all tired at same time.

It's the senses touch smell hear sight that brought me out of PTSD...it works when things seem to much.

My favorite remedy is to spend time on the beach..the birds, the surf, sand between my toes, sun's warmth fill my senses ... When I sit and watch the waves crash... somehow it gives PERSPECTIVE...my problem is little in light of eternity...BUT THE sea smell, surf crashing waves turn my mind off...changes the channel and helps.

Sitting by any water helps if not the beach.

.."He maketh me lie in green pastures he leads me beside still waters...I will fear NO evil God is with you."
I am tired I understand.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 01:57
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
. ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 April, 02:59
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Casey Trump, Thank you 🌟

In your present-moment awareness, AWAKEN INto your innocence, your trust, your love, your eternal BEing. There is no God other than LIFE itself. 🌟

“In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of You are found all the aspects of existence.” ~ Kahlil Gibran Jr.