Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 11:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great rant ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And the final line perfectly summed it up --
"When you get irrationally livid at someone for challenging your beliefs, it's because you don't have beliefs, you have programming." ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I wasn't really awake when it happened, but none of the official explanation passed the smell test -- every bit of it stunk ๐Ÿฆจ.
So I started digging --
So much video footage of bizarro world --
People going around in circles at the firehouse ๐Ÿ”
The overly emotional but tearless man who brought children into his house, and just so happened to be an actor ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The very creepy Carver (interesting name) the medical examiner ๐Ÿ”ช
The Posner dad who had a dual role in the swat team, and carried his gun upside down ๐Ÿคช
And who can forget Robbie Parker -- anyone that believed his absurd performance is dumb as a box of rocks ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Yep, that pungent aroma of ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ sure wakes ya up! ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 March, 12:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Here are a few more for your files.
There was so much -- SO MUCH -- that was so obviously faked.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 March, 10:29
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Pic #3 sure looks like Kyle Rittenhouse๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 March, 11:30
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I have wondered if there is any connection to the HGTV series โ€œMy Lottery Dream Homeโ€.