Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out
02:32 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 March, 06:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Impressive to the core..... speaks volumes of what the lies have done to us - how it ruled our lives and the minute someone questions it - you become condemned by the ones who KNOW NOTHING about the event or situation....because they didnt want to take the time to dig - it was too easy to follow the mainstream....SANDY HOOK is a perfect example of how many different HOAXED scenarios have tethered our inner standing of truth - the very multi faceted layers ..... This example you have presented is spoken so well and could cover a thousand other LIES ... BRAVO to you ....... EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 09:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Wow thank you so much Elle, I'm flattered to get such a nice compliment from you. Of course, I didn't write it for kudos, lol, I wrote what I've known a long time. I'd been taking for granted that everyone sees what I see or sees it the way I do; thought I'd take a stab at writing it out as if no one else saw it this way.
Yes, I agree, it's one in a hundred of false flags thrown on us. You'd hope it was the exception but indeed it is standard operating procedure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
21 March, 05:23
Word! The whole thing with people becoming rabid when simply asked a question that challenges their belief...shit's crazy

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 March, 05:17
Amazing work, Carolyn ! Thank you !

22 March, 08:37
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
yvw

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 March, 03:00
Hey, how did it go at the doctor? I just had a panic attack trying to schedule an appointment with a new doctor, literally. What a shitshow.

21 March, 03:02 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
thank you for asking and im sorry about your's😢
it actually went really well!
it was a hybrid naturopath / allopath and no pushing shots or anything!
try to find one like that🙏
easy peasy
💫
usually my blood pressure spikes but the place was so chill i had 124/60.
just this morning

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 March, 02:35
I watched every Sandy Hook Vid on Youtube after the fact. And boy, I could see it was a Hoax. No death certificates for those they said died. No longer public record in Ct. Now why did they do that?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 March, 03:01
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
My sister stopped speaking to me when I called this out on Facebook. Literally lost my family because I refused to back down on this subject.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 March, 02:22 (E)
Awesome work Carolyn! They’re still convicting innocents for this hoax. Those ‘dead’ children look so spiffy in their nice clothes and shoes. Crime has paid for them, so far. We need these hoaxes to be up ended. You are doing that!

21 March, 02:23
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thanks!

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 March, 02:13
Hi YC,
Uvalde comes to mind. Another terrible demonic hoax? See the Police Dept advertisement:
ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS!

21 March, 02:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
Must be!
FF galore!

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 March, 11:32
Great work, thank you!

21 March, 01:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
thanks! 😊

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 March, 11:09
Thank you Carolyn for your all but gift-wrapped thorough research and report of Sandy Hook! When this first happened (I still wasn't wide awake yet, but it didn't pass the smell test for me, especially the piss poor acting!) You have packaged and presented it ALL beautifully!
Well Done!

21 March, 11:21
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
thank you very much!
i just want to heal the blind

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 March, 10:44
Read this last night!! Love it 100%!,

You had me at SWISS CHEESE 🤡🤡🤡
Somewhere I have screen shots I did a reverse WHO IS lookup, Carolyn, they had the fund raising site for the shooting up three days before it happened!
Pre-registration on the site!! Before the shooting!!!

21 March, 11:20
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
yup! it's so obvious!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
21 March, 10:40

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 March, 11:41
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
The fact we knew it was a major false flag waaay back when, makes this photo infuriating!

Just think what the perpetrators put Alex Jones through...!!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 March, 03:12
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Didn't Alex Jones have to pay out thousands of dollars over this America??

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
21 March, 10:14
Thank you

21 March, 11:18
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
yvw

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 March, 10:09
Addressing the reaction to your post - this is what programmed behaviour looks like.

The mind refuses to see anything in contradiction to the programming it has received, and when it is exposed to contradictory information, the programming triggers an anger or fear response, because fear and anger are the easiest emotions to trigger/create.

These people are only performing in line with their program.

Just like AI.

One also has to consider the paid trolls/propagandists there to protect the programmed.

Free Bird @DCast
21 March, 03:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Another word for Programming = "Spell"
those who go about casting Spells
goes w/ the #WITCHHUNT
Like the disney movie 'sleeping beauty', a poison apple (eating the Spell) put her asleep
required Love to kiss her awake
GOD IS LOVE
Holy SPIRIT at Work today
God's Law > Truth > Love ... the enemy rejects them all

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 March, 04:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Seems like personality types factor in also.
Years ago I took a lengthy personality test.
One of the findings said, "You analyze the rules, and if they are not logical to you, you disregard them." I had honestly never thought about it, but that was absolutely correct 👀.
Many of us on AU seem to have that trait.
Over thinkers?
Stubborn?
Independent?
And it also seems there is -ONE- awake per family (as a general observation).
Curious...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 11:43
Great rant 😎
And the final line perfectly summed it up --
"When you get irrationally livid at someone for challenging your beliefs, it's because you don't have beliefs, you have programming." 💥💯
I wasn't really awake when it happened, but none of the official explanation passed the smell test -- every bit of it stunk 🦨.
So I started digging --
So much video footage of bizarro world --
People going around in circles at the firehouse 🔁
The overly emotional but tearless man who brought children into his house, and just so happened to be an actor 😭
The very creepy Carver (interesting name) the medical examiner 🔪
The Posner dad who had a dual role in the swat team, and carried his gun upside down 🤪
And who can forget Robbie Parker -- anyone that believed his absurd performance is dumb as a box of rocks 🙈
Yep, that pungent aroma of 🐂💩 sure wakes ya up! 🤨

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 March, 09:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I used to do theater stage work in college. I never seen such bad acting like this. It even got my attention at that time. Like who talks and behave as such after a so-called “tragedy”? Only a programmed ding-dong would do such thing. That’s why Q kept empathizing how sick these people are. They used our emotions and vibes to get to their dirty agenda (I’m not surprised by that now anymore but at that time, it was a gut punch)

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 March, 11:10
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes! This clown I remember!! A total fraud!!

Free Bird @DCast
20 March, 06:07
Shared these on an email - blocked out the expletives :) I'm sure they got the point w/out them which was my reasoning for sharing this Info w/ them 👍
Our anger goes against those who are involved, but that's what sinners do - 'just doing what comes naturally' until they're stopped. #SinNature at work.
Why does God allow them to do these things and worse?
Hopefully this babylon world will be over sooner than later :)

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 March, 06:03
Excellent review of the facts. Citizen Journalist, you are! Thank you!

20 March, 11:32
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
thanks!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 05:54
Nicely done Carolyn!
I pray each and every colluder is exposed and held accountable. These psychopaths have knowingly traumatized the world all in an effort to take our rights away from us.

20 March, 06:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you so much!
i agree🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 March, 05:54
I have seen memes that show the kids then and now. Also David Hogg resembling one of the kids involved in Sandy Hook. 🤔

20 March, 11:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
David Hogg's face was used to make a fake photo of the alleged shooter, Adam Lanza

Free Bird @DCast
20 March, 05:45
Plus they got a brand New Expensive School
https://www.businessinside...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 March, 02:35
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Safety features for what? More FBI school shooting drills in the future? I guess that's good?!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 March, 05:43
Well done Carolyn👏🏻🙌👊🔥

20 March, 05:48
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
thanks!

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
20 March, 05:22
I live in Minneapolis, same deal with the drug addict, domestic violent George Floyd. They burned done our city for that hoax!!!!

20 March, 05:48
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
yes

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 05:14
Nice work Carolyn, very nice indeed!

20 March, 05:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
thank you!

Pamela Morgan @morganc
20 March, 05:08
Just from watching the videos on YouTube of the SH Farce you could tell it was fake. Then my husband and i went to CT for Christmas that year and spoke to a police officer about it and they laughed at what people believed. Sandy Hook was faked and everyone knows it.

20 March, 05:10
In response Pamela Morgan to her Publication
The staties were brainwashed. Got one here.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 March, 05:01
Maybe the offer was accept the pretend death or become a real one.

20 March, 05:06
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
this is pre-Q, way back in 2011

Free Bird @DCast
20 March, 02:59
By now we'd think people would 'know the truth about the demon's #UglyLie but ...
Even the crisis actors are blinded, or some 'knowingly' like to make $$$ deceiving people - b/c they're 'of that Lying poo spirit' ~ many in the community participated & got paid. It's not just 'programming' it's a #SinNature antiTruth & Love sickness.
Not all are of GOD or want GOD, even when he opens their eyes & ears - they're 'not of HIM'
'And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.' Matt 7:23
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
20 March, 02:39
We need more people that can see through it all... =)

This side is about the truth, but only to a certain point.... because it's all contolled by those who control everything else anyways....and most are more than content on doing the same old things that got us into this mess in the first place and calling it as progress as they just do giant circles...

The real 'free thinkers' aren't afraid to look at and question everything and everybody....

20 March, 02:45
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
amen!