Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 11:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great rant ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And the final line perfectly summed it up --
"When you get irrationally livid at someone for challenging your beliefs, it's because you don't have beliefs, you have programming." ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I wasn't really awake when it happened, but none of the official explanation passed the smell test -- every bit of it stunk ๐Ÿฆจ.
So I started digging --
So much video footage of bizarro world --
People going around in circles at the firehouse ๐Ÿ”
The overly emotional but tearless man who brought children into his house, and just so happened to be an actor ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The very creepy Carver (interesting name) the medical examiner ๐Ÿ”ช
The Posner dad who had a dual role in the swat team, and carried his gun upside down ๐Ÿคช
And who can forget Robbie Parker -- anyone that believed his absurd performance is dumb as a box of rocks ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Yep, that pungent aroma of ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ sure wakes ya up! ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 11:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
OMG - Yes!
all of that!
Amen!
๐ŸŽฏ

Here are a few more for your files.
There was so much -- SO MUCH -- that was so obviously faked.
12:05 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 March, 11:30
I have wondered if there is any connection to the HGTV series โ€œMy Lottery Dream Homeโ€.

22 March, 12:04
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
At this point, there's not too much that would surprise me.
I've read that the state lotteries are controlled by and funding the DS also.
We've been living in a giant syndicate controlled by criminals with no moral compass ๐Ÿงญ

amy lilley @amylilley
21 March, 10:29
Pic #3 sure looks like Kyle Rittenhouse๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

21 March, 03:51
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Indeed it does.
That's another one that felt like bait, and we were being jerked around ๐Ÿคจ

21 March, 09:18
YES
great picts!
THANK YOU!

21 March, 09:28
You're welcome ๐Ÿ™‚
I screenshot the last page of your rant with that epic ending line to add to my collection ๐Ÿ˜Ž