Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
If we're "watching a movie" supposedly a LARP to wake up the normies...
how do we know it's not just a big lie for us to believe the movie is to wake up normies, when really it might be a sideshow to distract us from what they're doing to us now?
Maybe nobody died at Gitmo. Maybe they fooled us and they're all sipping margueritas on islands waiting for half of us to get brain chips and the refusers to get beheaded and buried.
I know it's depressing, but I have no assurance, do you?
They can deepfake people and then they can fake people so it's not so convincing where they want you to know its fake.
Their ability to manipulate reality and your perception of it is almost limitless.
Strip all the bullshit away and just look at what you KNOW by all your observations and experiences shows you what's happening, and that's probably what's really happening..Anybody can tell you anything and produce fake news to "verify" it.
01:45 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
07 February, 11:49
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
https://forthepeople.space...

https://bbsradio.com/podca...

https://forthepeople.space...

1000 1000 Jesus’s – For The People

Start your reseach here... if you need more I'll put more together for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 11:51
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
04 February, 05:06
Tru Dat!! Think of this often…

05 February, 06:40
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
😊

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 February, 04:43
Since we exist in a manipulated fantasy land I can only rely on God’s guidance. Every time I feel pulled to believe something I stand back and take a deep breath. I believe overall that God is running everything, every moment and I trust Him alone. Bad things happen but only if good can come of it. He loves us, protects us, helps us.🙏😇

05 February, 06:39
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Absolutely! I agree.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 February, 04:35
I have been going in and out of courts documenting cases for due process. I have documented MANY child cases and observe how many go missing...many the public don't know about because it's not in the media.
ONE thing I know for sure...this evil wants the children. I have a case of a child killed in fostercare. She had documented areas on her body consistent with blood letting. According to her medical records she was chronically anemic. DA Garza of Bell County TX refused to file charges...no culpability! See...he even knows to protect the torture of babies...SICK SICK

04 February, 04:38
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
that's awful

J J Larr @3JJL
04 February, 06:01
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
It is beyond sick. I pray that something will happen to at least protect these children. 🙏🙏🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 February, 02:47
I have a friend who says the same things... We are going through a spiritual battle worldwide. The evil feeds off of our fear. That fear, fuels them, and they enjoy seeing us get weaker day by day. I know Gods wins in the end. What does God tell us in the Bible 365 times...."Do Not Fear". There might be events that happen around our country that will cause great fear. In those times you have to know that God is with us. Don't put your trust in any man...put your trust in God. He will be our protector and savior.

04 February, 04:33
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
amen

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 February, 02:39
I often have similar thoughts.

One of the things, I think, we can verify is the extension of the Trump Executive orders.

Additionally, it seems to me that the DS/Globalist plans which needed to stay hidden are visible without a cover story.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 February, 02:26
💥🤔 It's easy to get mixed up in this whole information warfare but you have to admit there is more crazy things going on then has ever gone on in our lifetimes, complete disruption and chaos to those that look for it. 🔎 🚧 Why would all these newscasters be removed and stepped down? 🚨Why would so many executives step down? 🚨Why would the US debt clock all of a sudden have all these messages being put out there?🚨
Why would so many things that were suppressed on different platforms all of a sudden be allowed to be shown?🎇
Why has law enforcement step back and not criminalize people for these crimes that not only allow the ordinary people to get away with them but the criminals get away with them? 🎥 Why are so many countries pushing back against their governments? 🇺🇸 Is the freedom we seek right around the corner? 🔓
I guess we will finally see when Trump is back in office, the truth. 🎉 I know patience is wearing thin but hang in there not much longer now. 😎🍿

04 February, 04:34
In response James Dean to his Publication
i think they control everything and how we see everything

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
04 February, 01:59
seriously, i ask my husband this a few weeks ago, im so glad im not the only one thinking like this because if it were just me , i would be sacred but i seriously do wonder that , thanks girl for reading my mind

04 February, 04:35
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
yvw. 😊

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 February, 01:56
I hear you and have pondered the same from the gitgo. There has been no actual proof of anything regarding dumbs, adrenachrome labs, arrests and executions, military plan exceptforyoutube videos, satire sites and grifting paytriots. There is ample and ongoing proof that the world is owned and operated by evil assholes and that millions suffer the consequences daily. But one thing that cannot be denied is there is a global awakening taking place and good bad or indifferent there's no going back to the way it was. And millions of folks are willing to speak out, fight and many willing to die to rid the world of the elite scumbags. So it's scary, beautiful, disgusting, confusing and unpleasant on so many levels. Prayer and diligence is all I got.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 February, 04:11
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I think you just hit the nail on the head there.

04 February, 04:36
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
💯