Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 01:45
If we're "watching a movie" supposedly a LARP to wake up the normies...
how do we know it's not just a big lie for us to believe the movie is to wake up normies, when really it might be a sideshow to distract us from what they're doing to us now?
Maybe nobody died at Gitmo. Maybe they fooled us and they're all sipping margueritas on islands waiting for half of us to get brain chips and the refusers to get beheaded and buried.
I know it's depressing, but I have no assurance, do you?
They can deepfake people and then they can fake people so it's not so convincing where they want you to know its fake.
Their ability to manipulate reality and your perception of it is almost limitless.
Strip all the bullshit away and just look at what you KNOW by all your observations and experiences shows you what's happening, and that's probably what's really happening..Anybody can tell you anything and produce fake news to "verify" it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 February, 04:35
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have been going in and out of courts documenting cases for due process. I have documented MANY child cases and observe how many go missing...many the public don't know about because it's not in the media.
ONE thing I know for sure...this evil wants the children. I have a case of a child killed in fostercare. She had documented areas on her body consistent with blood letting. According to her medical records she was chronically anemic. DA Garza of Bell County TX refused to file charges...no culpability! See...he even knows to protect the torture of babies...SICK SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
It is beyond sick. I pray that something will happen to at least protect these children. 🙏🙏🙏
06:01 PM - Feb 04, 2024
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 3JJL in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 February, 06:10
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Me too...people come to me with information I don't even want to know. But I share my experiences with certain people and all you all. This information...my fb people aren't ready for.
I'm so blessed to have this social media. I know that's silly...but I get so much encouragement here. I hope someday I get to really meet everyone. Love you all!

J J Larr @3JJL
04 February, 09:21
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
🙏💕💕💕🙏
I will keep you in my prayers!