Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 01:45
If we're "watching a movie" supposedly a LARP to wake up the normies...
how do we know it's not just a big lie for us to believe the movie is to wake up normies, when really it might be a sideshow to distract us from what they're doing to us now?
Maybe nobody died at Gitmo. Maybe they fooled us and they're all sipping margueritas on islands waiting for half of us to get brain chips and the refusers to get beheaded and buried.
I know it's depressing, but I have no assurance, do you?
They can deepfake people and then they can fake people so it's not so convincing where they want you to know its fake.
Their ability to manipulate reality and your perception of it is almost limitless.
Strip all the bullshit away and just look at what you KNOW by all your observations and experiences shows you what's happening, and that's probably what's really happening..Anybody can tell you anything and produce fake news to "verify" it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I have a friend who says the same things... We are going through a spiritual battle worldwide. The evil feeds off of our fear. That fear, fuels them, and they enjoy seeing us get weaker day by day. I know Gods wins in the end. What does God tell us in the Bible 365 times...."Do Not Fear". There might be events that happen around our country that will cause great fear. In those times you have to know that God is with us. Don't put your trust in any man...put your trust in God. He will be our protector and savior.
02:47 PM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 04:33
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396