Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 01:45
If we're "watching a movie" supposedly a LARP to wake up the normies...
how do we know it's not just a big lie for us to believe the movie is to wake up normies, when really it might be a sideshow to distract us from what they're doing to us now?
Maybe nobody died at Gitmo. Maybe they fooled us and they're all sipping margueritas on islands waiting for half of us to get brain chips and the refusers to get beheaded and buried.
I know it's depressing, but I have no assurance, do you?
They can deepfake people and then they can fake people so it's not so convincing where they want you to know its fake.
Their ability to manipulate reality and your perception of it is almost limitless.
Strip all the bullshit away and just look at what you KNOW by all your observations and experiences shows you what's happening, and that's probably what's really happening..Anybody can tell you anything and produce fake news to "verify" it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 February, 04:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Since we exist in a manipulated fantasy land I can only rely on God’s guidance. Every time I feel pulled to believe something I stand back and take a deep breath. I believe overall that God is running everything, every moment and I trust Him alone. Bad things happen but only if good can come of it. He loves us, protects us, helps us.🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it