Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I'm struggling. Please pray for Puppy's mobility. He is eating great, happy camper, but he needs a healing in his back. I also need my car fixed, and want my brother to do that.
09:21 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 January, 03:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
prayers for you and your sweet puppy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 04:47
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Ty!! He is so sweet. : ) Real food hound. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 03:18
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Stephanie, her brother and her Puppy in Your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 January, 03:14
🙏❤️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 January, 03:13
Sending prayers Steph. 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 January, 02:30
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 02:07
My pup had terrible back issues and we found a doggie chiro and it was amazing. She had an adjustment every once in a while and she was great. The drugs and the other crap does nothing to help them. Hoping it all comes together for you.

31 January, 02:11
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Thank you! Funny you said that, just looked up a dog chiropractor, and can't find one in the area. I am gonna do some more digging info wise. When my ride gets fixed, I will travel to one. Thank you! I was wondering about that.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 January, 02:03
Praying that God meet everyone of your needs Steph. I ask these requests in the mighty name of Jesus
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
31 January, 02:01
Sending you my light and prayers!
* When your brother is finished with your car can he come replace the bottom of mine???? I really don't want to have to find money for a newer safer car

31 January, 02:05
In response I am Keri to her Publication
We are down here in Ga. It is not his primary job. A lot of tech schools have garages, body shops, all that and don't charge much. They even paint vehicles. Etc. That might be a route.

arba happihr @arba
31 January, 01:58
Aloha sending prayers your way Stephanie 🙏
I saw the other night a chiropractor manipulated a dog that couldn't walk well. Then, bamm the dog could walk. 💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 January, 01:53
🙏 Dear God Almighty we lift up Stephanie in prayer. Place a hedge of protection over her, her loved ones (ie Puppy), and her vehicle. Bless Puppy with complete healing allowing him to live a long life free from pain without any vet procedures required. Fill her brother with the desire and knowledge of how to successfully repair her vehicle. Give Stephanie peace of mind, love and support to overcome the challenges she faces. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

31 January, 01:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Ty so very much sister.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
31 January, 01:53
God bless our fren Stephanie that her needs are met so that she can continue on the good path in a good way.

connie wright @cowri
31 January, 01:49 (E)
🙏✨🙏
Maybe try putting Cod Liver Oil in his food for healing bones.

31 January, 01:55
In response connie wright to her Publication
Ty!!

Pink Totter @Totter
31 January, 01:40
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
31 January, 12:00
Many prayers heading your way Stephanie 🙏🙏💕💕

31 January, 12:44
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!! And to all the other patriots.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
31 January, 11:40
🙏prayers and healing vibes!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 10:54
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 January, 10:38

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 January, 10:33
Prayers for you and your brother, and all those whom you love, we pray for God's Healing, Grace and Strength!

31 January, 10:34
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Ty! And to you and yours also, in Jesus name.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
31 January, 09:39
Sending love and prayers

31 January, 09:52
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Ty!! Love ya right back patriot.

31 January, 09:30
My brother is an exceptional mechanic, and I trust him. Not his only skill, but he is great at that also, and I really need him to fix my car. He is getting over oral sx, so please pray for him in that regard also.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 January, 03:14
💗🙏🙏🙏